I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reid makes a show of himself

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reid makes a show of himself
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 13:03

By CARA LEE

Published: Today

LOVE rivals Peter Andre and Alex Reid are about to lock horns on the telly.

Alex - wed to Pete's ex-wife Katie Price - has bagged a deal with Living to make a documentary about his life.

Meanwhile Aussie Pete has signed a mega-bucks, multi-year contract to keep his reality series on ITV2.

A TV insider said: "Their shows will be remarkably similar so it will be all guns blazing to see who will do best."

Alex's two-parter next month, called I Am Alex Reid, will be made by Katie's production company, Pricey Media.

It will follow the Celebrity Big Brother champ, 35, as he considers his future career.

Katie, 32, left ITV this year for a £5million deal at Living TV. And she's clearly made it her priority to get her cross-dressing hubby some work.

Peter%20Andre%20...%20top%20dog%20at%20ITV2
Peter Andre ... top dog at ITV2
Empics
His TV career ran into crisis last month after digital channel Bravo, which was due to air more of his fighting shows, was axed.

Elsewhere, singer Pete, 37, is holding onto his spot as a top dog at ITV2.

Besides making more of his reality series, Peter Andre: The Next Chapter, his new deal will see him front another show - which bosses are keeping under wraps.

The insider added: "Now Katie's left ITV she's made it her business to take Alex with her - pitting her and Alex against ITV and Pete."

TV Biz revealed that Pete's pal Kerry Katona, 30, will replace Katie on ITV2 with a fly-on-the-wall series.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3231581/Reid-makes-a-show-of-himself.html#ixzz15Xn7ovEg
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 13:27
I don't care about any of these three mongards but I'm shocked about Bravo! That channel's been going for years. Adittedly I haven't watched it for donkey's. If most other people were the same as me, that'll explain it. Is Men & Motors still about?
 Post Reply Post Reply