I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny Eclair& Dom Jolly jets into the jungle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenny Eclair& Dom Jolly jets into the jungle
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:52
Jenny Eclair jets into the jungle

From LEIGH HOLMWOOD in Queensland, Australia

Published: Today

DESPERATE I'm A Celebrity bosses are to parachute in THREE new contestants amid fears Gillian McKeith could quit.

Comedians Jenny Eclair and Dom Joly will go into the Australian jungle today.

This Morning's Alison Hammond will enter in the next few days to bolster the show in case of walkouts.

Jenny, 50, was told late on Sunday to pack her bags and jump on a plane from Britain after frail Gillian had another meltdown.

She landed in Brisbane early yesterday morning - and said she believed she was among EIGHT celebs who have been lined up in case others on the show walk.

Jenny said: "One moment I was in my bath in Camberwell, the next I was at Heathrow. I'm on the reserve bench. I think there are eight of us. I hope I'm fourth on the list because I have a horrible feeling I could lose it in minutes. I don't like spiders and snakes."

Dom%20Joly%20...%20ready%20to%20enter%20the%20jungle
Dom Joly ... ready to enter
An ITV insider denied eight celebs were being flown out, but wouldn't rule out that others were on stand-by in the UK.

Gillian is under watch after appearing to faint during Monday's rat-themed bushtucker trial.

Stacey Solomon was last night voted by viewers to do the Australian Job trial.

It involves grabbing stars from a bus teetering on a rockface ledge, in a homage to classic 1969 movie The Italian Job.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3231544/Jenny-Eclair-jets-in-to-join-Im-A-Celebrity.html#ixzz15XHJzrvp

Edited by Bren - 18 Nov 2010 at 21:52
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 21:48
so far so good
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 21:53
  • Dom Joly and Jenny Eclair join I'm A Celeb...
  • Digg%20Icon
    • Dom Joly and Jenny Eclair join I'm A Celeb...

Thursday 18th November 2010 - 13:01:26

Comedians Dom Joly and Jenny Eclair have joined the 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!' line-up, and Jenny has revealed she has a very specific reason for entering the jungle.

Dom Joly and Jenny Eclair have joined 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!'

The comedians were transported into the camp by helicopter, and were immediately forced to spend three hours in a spooky shack with only jungle critters for company in a bid to win meals for their fellow contestants.

However, Jenny confessed the only reason she had agreed to take part in the ITV1 reality show is because she wants to look like Australian model Elle Macpherson in time for Christmas.

blow his top at some stage during his jungle stay as he isn't a team player

She joked: "It's an extreme diet plan. The reason I've got to come here actually is to drop a dress size before Christmas. I'm going to loose so much weight in there, I'm going to come out looking like Elle MacPherson.

"I'm slightly panicking about the fact that I turned my nose up at the hotel breakfast this morning. I sort of looked at it and thought there's not what I call muesli here and then there were tinned peaches. I was turning my nose up at the tinned peaches. I'll be selling my body for a tin of peaches in a few days."

Meanwhile, 'Trigger Happy TV' funnyman Dom Joly admitted he expects to "blow his top" at some stage during his jungle stay as he isn't a "team player".

He explained: "I am very confrontational. I wouldn't argue just for the laugh, but if someone p****d me off, I would say it. In the end, I do blow my top. I can't bear stupid rules.

"My wife wouldn't say I am an easy person to live with. I think I am alright. But I am a solo person. I am not really a team player."

Buy Dom Joly DVDs
      • Trigger%20Happy%20TV%20-%20Series%203%20%5bDVD%5d%20%5b2000%5d

£9.99

• Trigger%20Happy:%20Series%201%20%5bDVD%5d%20%5b2000%5d

• Edited by deborah31 - 18 Nov 2010 at 21:54
      Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
      huai0592 View Drop Down
      Virgin
      Virgin

Quote huai0592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 08:38
      Hello,everybody.
      I am a newer here.
       Post Reply Post Reply