I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Coach Trip
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

david van day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: david van day
    Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 20:54
what an irritating man. no wonder he got voted off straight away. got the impression cheryl baker doesn't like him
plays with odd shaped balls
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 15:33
think it was something to do with bucks fizz he joined them sometime ago after a few left
with or without their knowlege he copy wite  the name of bucks fizz so when the group reformed he took them to court and tried to do stop them using the name un sure who won the case as i am not a fan of bucks fizz and don't know if they are still going or even if they had to find another name.
so glad he left the show felt a little sorry for tony blackburn
and i am with alex TO MUCH SINGING  on the the coatch trip
moonshine
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 16:13
don't like alex at all. nasty little man but would agree about the singing, felt sorry for rodney and cheryl although rodney was very strange as well!
plays with odd shaped balls
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2010 at 23:22
saw the clip on TV Burp. Go Cheryl!!!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
 Post Reply Post Reply