I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New person ! New person !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Judee View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Judee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New person ! New person !!!
    Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 17:44
Hi folks. I have just registered obviously, and look forward to be able to get things off my chest and other positive comments. Look forward to interacting with you guys. I am a female,UK,fan of Xfactor, and bit of a rocker in general.

Fave band U2, but do have a very open mind when listening to music.Hope I contribute interesting posts, and get into some interesting debates.

Judeenod

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 18:03
hi and welcome  Big%20smile
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 13:29
HIYA
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 12:07
Hey Judee, oh just in time for Rock Week on X Factor, let us know what you think of it!
johnbrown View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote johnbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 08:33
Hi all! I just  registered here. I am very simple and fun loving guy! I am fond of watching movies and TV shows. Hope i'll get to know some new stuff of my interest.
Judee View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Judee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 15:32
Well Rock week was pretty good. I especially liked it because they used two U2 songs, and Mary did her performance very well and I quite enjoyed Rebecca. I think Mary suited that song very well.

I was sorry to see her in the bottom 3, but partly wasn't too surpised now that we are getting down to the crunch.That doesn't mean I don't like her or her voice, just think she may have a 'special' kind of audience. I am glad that the public are now seemingly voting to keep in the people they really want, because I did start to feel it was all a bit of a farce if it had become 'tactical' to pee Simon off (it matters not to him really, he still makes money), but it's the genuine people on the contest that need the support. I think the guy on the Xtra factor summed it uop about Katie last week, when he said she had the X factor,for being disliked for something that wasn't quite tangible, and yes I have felt that about her, and was not surprised to see her go at last, it had to come. Also Wagner,well, he was the 'blocker' and I (only my opinion)think was being used like a piece in a chess game by some (not all) to cause the inbalance that ensued when they voted off perfectly good contestants. I enjoyed it, but I am getting increasingly irritated with Louis comig across with the same old comments,and just seems to tell all of them how they are 'The' best one.....
Personally, I think it will end up being a close shave between Matt and Rebecca.I am  a Matt fan, (right from the beginning),but about the only fairly spot on thing Louis said in the earlier days was that Matt reminded him of  a young Bono, and yes he does seem to have the same range, where he can sing higher notes, and in a similar style, so that sort of clinched it for me.
I enjoyed it, but this year has been very weird with all that has gone on.

Thats my little view on it all anyway.nod
Judee View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Judee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 15:35
Originally posted by johnbrown

Hi all! I just  registered here. I am very simple and fun loving guy! I am fond of watching movies and TV shows. Hope i'll get to know some new stuff of my interest.
Hiya, welcome, I have not long joined here either, so just as newbie as you.

Judeenod
 Post Reply Post Reply