I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB's Josie bids for Christmas No1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB's Josie bids for Christmas No1
    Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 16:10

Big Brother's Josie Gibson bids for Christmas Number One!

Posted by Heatworld 10 November 2010 19:59

Big%20Brothers%20Josie%20Gibson%20bids%20for%20Christmas%20Number%20One!

You may not have seen Big Brother winner Josie Gibson for a while. The west country lovely has been home alone, pining after her hunky lover and fellowBig Brother contestant John James, of course, who's flown back to Australia for a while. But, she's also been holed-up in recording sudios in St. Austell, Cornwall, putting the finishing touches to what she's hoping will be a Christmas Number One single!

Written by The Cornish Wurzells, Josie Gibson is hoping that her song will knock this year's X Factor winner off the top spot, just like Rage Against The Machine managed to do lat year, raising cash for The Children's Hospice South West along the way...

"We're going to try and get to number one and give Simon Cowell a run for his money." explains 25-year-old Josie, "Not only is it good fun, but it's for a massive cause as well. We're going to give it a good shot. Simon Cowell's going to hate me. People have really supported me so it's a pleasure to give something back. I can't thank everyone enough. It's been brilliant."

The Bristol babe hasn't just recorded a song for Christmas. She's also filmed a video to accompany her ditty, shot in a local Cornish pub. The single will be released to download on iTunes on Monday, December 13th.

Good luck Josie - you may well need it, if you're going to have a chance of stopping the X Factor behemoth!

Heatworld

Edited by Bren - 11 Nov 2010 at 16:11
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 16:11
Simon Cowell's going to hate me.

She has a very high opinion of herself
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 17:04
This is HORRIBLE! Never thought I'd say this but, bring back John James!

BB winners should not be seen OR heard after BB's over  
 Post Reply Post Reply