I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Apprentice Chris chooses sexy wife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apprentice Chris chooses sexy wife
    Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 10:03
Apprentice Chris chooses sexy wife

(UKPA) – 9 hours ago

The Apprentice contestant Christopher Farrell casts himself as the star of a TV commercial in this week's episode.

Lord Sugar challenges the aspiring entrepreneurs to create a new brand of household cleaner, and the former Royal Marine Commando is project manager of team Synergy.

But Chris draws criticism from his team mates and advisor Nick Hewer after putting all his focus on the raunchy TV ad. After choosing to call his team's cleaner 'Octoklean', inspired by an Octopus, Chris decides to cast himself as the dad in their commercial and begins auditions to cast himself a lovely wife.

His eye is soon distracted by a certain sexy brunette and contestant Joanna Riley observes: "I think it's quite shady how Chris has picked the young, attractive girl."

As Chris snuggles up on a sofa with his new 'wife' for the steamy TV ad, he claims: "Sex sells - let's be fair. It's really important for me and the actress to have chemistry."

But Lord Sugar's trusted advisor Nick despairs: "So much for the liberated woman - this commercial is a stereotypical mumsy housewife. In 2010 you do not show this kind of 1950s schmaltz."

Meanwhile, unemployed communications head Alex Epstein leads rival team Apollo, and reluctantly agrees to call their cleaner 'Germ-O-Nator', an idea enthusiastically suggested by investment banker Chris Bates.

And when 22-year-old Laura Moore finds her ideas ignored, her request to pitch for team Apollo is turned down and she is put in a sub team to make a radio commercial, she throws a massive strop, ranting: "I see this as a complete disaster! Have you ever seen me this p**sed off?"

:: The episode will be aired at 9pm on Wednesday on BBC One.

Source

Edited by Bren - 10 Nov 2010 at 10:06
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 12:14
That was by far one of the biggest cringe moments on TV this year. 
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 13:11
didn't think the actress could act to well either but to be fair didn't really have a lot to work with!
plays with odd shaped balls
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 13:21
the whole thing was terrible, I dont think he picked her for her acting ability anyway. 
 Post Reply Post Reply