I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sugar's not sweet on Chris Moyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sugar's not sweet on Chris Moyles
    Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 09:43

Published: Today

LORD Sugar had a spat on Radio 1 with Chris Moyles yesterday after the gobby DJ criticised The Apprentice star for writing too much on Twitter.

Moyles had recently moaned to his listeners that he'd stopped following the tycoon online because he was bored with his tweets.

But his radio guest hit back by picking up on the motormouth's recent rant about not being paid by the BBC.

Lord Sugar blasted on the show yesterday: "What's up Chris, I hear you are slagging me off. Is it your time of the month, or the BBC payroll system conked out?"

Moyles tried to make amends with the fearsome businessman by saying they should kiss and make up - but his offer was rebuffed by Lord Sugar.

Eventually the two agreed to settle their differences by sharing a virtual "man hug".

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3219792/Sugars-not-sweet-on-Chris-Moyles.html#ixzz14s46I1WC
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 18:21
:( i hate chris moyles with a passion!
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
 Post Reply Post Reply