I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cher throws diva-like strop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cher throws diva-like strop
    Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 11:03

X Factor: Cher Lloyd throws diva-like strop, refusing to sign autographs

By Will Payne 7/11/2010

Cher%20Lloyd%20%28Pic:Rex%20Features%29

Cher Lloyd threw a diva-like strop at an X Factor after-party - refusing to sign autographs for fans.

Her tantrum was so bad a member of the backstage team had to take her to one side and tell her to behave. After the talking-to she reluctantly posed for a few pictures. A source said: "Some of the praise she's been getting from the judges has made her think she's already a star.

"She's only 17 so it's easy to understand why all the attention would go to her head but she really needs to rein it in.

"She's a long way from being a celebrity.

If she gets a reputation for behaving like a diva it is not going to help her career."

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/11/07/x-factor-cher-lloyd-throws-diva-like-strop-refusing-to-sign-autographs-115875-22698444/#ixzz14aqsupA6

killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 16:27
Nor is it going to help getting her votes either...I still think 4th place for her
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 19:24
behave like a diva when you've earned it, silly little girl.
Chels2010 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Chels2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 13:57
We have always said she doesnt deserve to be there,she is just a silly little girl who hasnt grown up,No way should she win she should have been in the last 2 n made to go n not Treyc who is a much better singer..
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 19:59
I can't stand her. She's so hard-faced, not very good at rapping and she's far too smug for her own good. I believe she's not as popular as she thinks she is either. That YouTube video might be popular but she's not getting the amount of votes they'd like us to believe.
Laura View Drop Down
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 21:06
maybe she just can't write.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 21:29
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 21:30
love it Laura
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 13:56
haha Laurta, more than likely right. I really can't bring myse;f to like her one iota. She is hard faced, can't sing very well, seems to have a huge ego, and dresses oddly. </old git mode>
 Post Reply Post Reply