I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week Four, Saturday 23rd ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week Four, Saturday 23rd ...
    Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 19:47
Charleston or Tango, eh? Does it really matter any more since none of the ’dances’ will remotely resemble either? And just to make things even worse, the audience sound manic from the word ‘go’ - Daley in deepest, darkest samite - who’s she in mourning for? A decent dress designer?

I’m sorry - I’m better from the tonsillitis this week, but I honestly don’t know how much longer I can bear to watch this bliddy awful show!   I should be watching my beloved Barcelona right now! I just hope they don’t realise I’m not watching because they never play well if I’m not there to cheer them on! The cats started yammering for their ‘extra’ supper the second they heard the Strictly music - they don’t know that they’re doomed to disappointment as we’re eating Indian tonight and only the lickle black ’un, Solomon, likes curry although it does make him shake his head a bit.

Oh, let’s just get on with it and see how it goes:-

Jimmy Mystery and Fast Flavia:-
I still can’t get the horrible image of her ‘professionals’ tango’ last week out of my head - p’raps I should try hypnotism - or maybe brain bleach. And off we go with a stupid gimmick start and a lot of demented lepping around and waving sticks to totally inappropriate music. Charleston, my *rse! Next!

Oh,not quite yet - first let’s pretend five people and three screechers make up an orchestra and let Methuselah insult the joodges by way of sedating him somewhat.

Phil from the Bill and Tina Sparkle:-
Bliddy gorgeous - and the dance was fabulous too! Beautiful dance to lovely music - the absolute essence of what Strictly should be about! I’ll definitely be watching this one on Youtube as soon as I’ve watched the match - several times! She’s the only ’lady’ left in the show and her choreography is excellent - I know, I know - but I don’t care if the Curse of Aida falls on them, when they go, so do I! Love them!

Tiny Nobrain and the American Goof:-
Oh, right - she survived the chicken-pox did she?   Barely, by the look of her. Liked the music, but for me they were all over the place - Oh look, the ‘joodges’ loved them - they talk to her as if she were a Chihuahua! Mind you, she talks as I imagine a Chihuahua would speak if one could! Tactless as pathetic as ever with her ’spot’ jokes!

Fliss and Vinthent:-
Lovely gown - lovely danthe, although not ath accomplished ath Thcott and Tina Thparkle’th, but a proper tango to proper muthic - what’th not to like?

The Serial Bride and Viktor Krum :-
Oh look at her luvvie pals! Yawn! And here we have La Kensit in disguise wearing a black wig and auditioning for ’Chicago’ - hmmm - well, it was all right and it looked like a Charleston! Can somebody tell me why the bloke seems unable to wear appropriate clothing? I think it’s time for Len’s medication.

Welsh Gav and the Kanadian Kat:-
Oh dear - I hate the music - and the gimmicky start - the dance looked more Argentine than ballroom to me, but at least it was an attempt at a proper dance - if only he didn‘t have the facial expression of a stunned mullet! No doubt the joodges will crucify the poor boyo, as per!

Shilts and The Survivor :-
Not to be outdone by La Kensit, Shilts proves he has luvvie friends too - well - he has one and it’s only Lineker, but what the hell! Oh Lord - she looks good - but - hahahahahahahahahahaha - where’s my Ventolin - hohohoho - the dancing gorilla returns and looks an absolute hoot shambling along behind Erin waggling the white gloves as if he was preparing to take a penalty - what a load of old cobblers! Taxi for the England ‘keeper! Now!

Pammie and The Remaining Jordan:-
Could someone please apply a humane killer to Forsyth’s forehead and pull the trigger - please?
And to keep up appearances, Pammie has brought a home-grown luvvie. I might be alone in this view, but I keep feeling that she’s just taking the p*ss out of Strictly. I hate Jordan (with or without horrible facial hair) and I’m livid that the band are murdering a Roxy Music song. Awful, unflattering frock, the usual limited Jordan choreography, a total yawn for me from bell to bell - not a patch on the two better tangos performed earlier. Why are the joodges all over them? I’ll be incandescent with rage if they score higher than Scott and Natalie - rats - there are times when I could throttle Alesha and Bruno!

Farmer Matt and The Red Peril :-
Oh, GOD!! Am I so hungry I’m hallucinating? Was that a frigging unicycle? Hated it, just hated it - unlike the baying eejits in the audience who will probably require CS gas to calm them down again. Why are they doing lifts? I thought they weren’t allowed to do lifts! I just know it’ll get the best marks and be on the telly forever more! Horrible - this sort of thing is why I hate SCD this year!

My Original Beloved and the Destiny’s Child:-
Oh Lord, he’s gorgeous - and he really got the best from gawky Michelle - if she’d had him from the start, she might have been better. What bliddy fools the powers-that-be were to get rid of Ian and Matthew!

The Eastender and the Bloke everybody but me fancies:-
Those teeth of his don’t look as if they belong to him - and his hair’s horrible. Why is she wearing a fringed bikini? It’s a flapper’s dance - wardrobe must have thought the producer said ‘slapper’! Rotten! Next!

The Wid and The Berk:-
Well, I always suspected that a block and tackle or a stair-lift would come into play at some point when I heard that she was appearing - but - I am not wasting my bliddy time commenting on this utter and absolute drivel. Despite the screams of the deluded audience, it wasn’t even funny. I wonder if there’s a spare bed in Brucie’s care home for the Elderly Bewildered? Actually, Len could do with one too!

Right - I’m off - I’m famished, in desperate need of a restorative brandy, trying to delete the words 'Hallowe'en Special' next week from my memory banks and longing to watch a nice, relaxing game of football in order to soothe my shattered nerves!

You don’t really want me to do this again next week - do you?

Edited by Aida - 23 Oct 2010 at 19:49

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 20:03
OF COURSE WE DO AIDA

once again another great blog
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 20:30
oh yes Aida.. I'll watch if you'll blog.. don't blame you for feeling the way you do.. some of them are awful.. (except my beloved).. hate Widdcome. and the Berk nt even remotely funny anymore.. was lovely seeing Ian back again.. really miss him and Matt.
Your blog makes it all worthwhile you know!
Enjoy your footy and your Indian
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 20:31
Thanks Aida,  of course we want  more of your views on the dancing  and whatever is happening with your family of cats and the present Mr Aida next week.  
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 21:21
Originally posted by Aida

Farmer Matt and The Red Peril :-
Oh, GOD!! Am I so hungry I’m hallucinating? Was that a frigging unicycle? Hated it, just hated it - unlike the baying eejits in the audience who will probably require CS gas to calm them down again. Why are they doing lifts? I thought they weren’t allowed to do lifts! I just know it’ll get the best marks and be on the telly forever more! Horrible - this sort of thing is why I hate SCD this year!

Aww I thought they were brilliant. Cry

Originally posted by Aida

The Eastender and the Bloke everybody but me fancies:-
Those teeth of his don’t look as if they belong to him - and his hair’s horrible. Why is she wearing a fringed bikini? It’s a flapper’s dance - wardrobe must have thought the producer said ‘slapper’! Rotten! Next!

LOL
Jillybrum View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jillybrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 17:36
Why is the Widdy woman still there? What in the world is funny about cheating? All the others are working their butts off and she just walks the floor, and she walks badly anyway. She is not the oldest, she is not the niceist, who is voting her in?
Jillyjb
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 18:29
The nutty Anton fans are keeping her in...
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 19:06
Originally posted by Jillybrum

Why is the Widdy woman still there? What in the world is funny about cheating? All the others are working their butts off and she just walks the floor, and she walks badly anyway. She is not the oldest, she is not the niceist, who is voting her in?

Why ask me? I just write the blog!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Jillybrum View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jillybrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 20:00
It was a rhetorical point as I needed to vent.
Jillyjb
Stanmorewitch View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Stanmorewitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 20:25
LOL Brilliant as usual Aida. It appears the Wide---e combe is favourite in the public vote--all blind eejits again this year then.Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply