I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie: No more gimmicks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie: No more gimmicks
    Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 11:52

Katie Waissel 'wants to ditch gimmicks'

Katie%20Waissal%20from%20The%20X%20Factor

X Factor's Katie Waissel apparently threw a tantrum at the show's stylists before Sunday's results show.

According to The Mirror, the 24-year-old refused to wear the costume that she was given, claiming that she looked "ridiculous".

After wearing a giant helmet for her version of 'We Are The Champions', she was allegedly given a huge diamanté crown with beads and costume jewellery the following night. However, she apparently raged backstage that the outlandish outfits were ruining her chances of turning public opinion back in her favour.

She reportedly said: "This is a joke. I don't want to wear it. You can't make me wear this s**t. Stop making me do all this. Let me just sing, be me. I want it to be about my voice (which is a bit weak tbh), not this shit you're making me wear. I look ridiculous."

A show source added: "Katie was in a right state. She knew she'd been rejected by the pubic and feared if she went on in another strange costume it might be the end of her. She was even saying to people backstage, 'I just don't want people to hate me. I want them to see the real me and to prove I'm worthy to be in the show.'"

[url=http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a281594/katie-waissel-wants-to-ditch-gimmicks.html]Source]
Jinglehimmersmith View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jinglehimmersmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 12:32
hahahahahaha... "rejected by the pubic"!!!! Spell check clearly needed LOL

Edited by Jinglehimmersmith - 12 Oct 2010 at 12:33
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 15:31
oh yeah! LOL Not even gonna change it now!
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 19:31
has she even managed to get through a song? her voice has no power, she's dreadful.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 12:23
That jaw and chin is a gimmick in itself, is it not? Viewers can smell her desperation through the screen.
 Post Reply Post Reply