I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicolo: 'My song was wrong'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicolo: 'My song was wrong'
    Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 11:07

'X Factor' Nicolo: 'My song was wrong'

Nicolo%20Festa%20on%20The%20X%20Factor

Nicolo Festa has said that he blames his exit from The X Factor on the song which he performed on Saturday night.

The 21-year-old Italian performed Lady GaGa's 'Just Dance' on the first X Factor live show, while wearing dark sunglasses and being accompanied by cabaret-styled dancers.

Following his performance of the 2008 number one, Festa exited the show on Sunday night after receiving the fewest public votes.

Speaking on This Morning today, he revealed that he felt the song, performance and styling had led to his downfall.

Festa said: "I haven't watched the performance back, I don't think I will. I have a feeling that it was very entertaining - but it was wrong.

"I think the song was wrong, I think it was a little over the top. It was a great production but maybe not for the first show. The glasses were totally wrong and I totally understand Cheryl [Cole]'s comment."

Explaining the decision to wear sunglasses during the song, Festa added: "During rehearsals I was very tired and my eyes were swollen and red, so the glasses were a mutual idea.

"But we didn't think about the connection with the people at home."

Source
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 11:24
Originally posted by Alex

Explaining the decision to wear sunglasses during the song, Festa added: "During rehearsals I was very tired and my eyes were swollen and red, so the glasses were a mutual idea.

"But we didn't think about the connection with the people at home."

Such a stupid error, it cost him his place in the competition.

I STILL want to know who's voting for Wagner and Desperate Dan aka Storm Lee Confused  Joke acts, sure there were some great over 28s (which is YOUNG ffs!) they passed over for these novelty acts

Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 19:33
oh Nicolo.
Which numpty - working on a live TV show where popularity and hotness is everything - didn't think of the importance of audience connection? FFS. We can't expect someone as pretty as Nicolo to have to think for himself.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 12:21
Face facts, Nicolo pal, you were shit and that's that. I've no IDEA what Dannii was thinking but then it's not the first time she's made a stupid mistake like that.
 Post Reply Post Reply