I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sugar's strictly idiots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sugar's strictly idiots
    Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 10:33

Published: Today

LORD Alan Sugar has told how he turned down an invitation to appear on Strictly Come Dancing, declaring: "Stupid idiots - absolute nonsense."

The Apprentice boss, above, fumed: "Come on, that's stupidity, isn't it?

"Cooking and chefs and dancing - really."

He also revealed how he keeps in touch with many of the apprentices who hear the dreaded words: "You're fired".

The tycoon added: "It's a friendly family. Over six years there must be about 80 candidates and I'm in contact with quite a few of them.

"There's no hard feelings. They will tell you they enjoyed the process."

NEARLY seven million people tuned in to see the first episode of The Apprentice on Wednesday - but the ratings were significantly lower than last year's debut.

About 6.9million watched Dan Harris get the boot after angering his team with his arrogant attitude during the launch of the sixth series.

But it was a huge drop from last year's viewing figures, which saw a record 8.11million turn on for the opening episode.

• PIERS Morgan is already boasting that his new US talkshow will "kick some ratings butt" - despite not even being on air until the autumn.

But the Life Stories presenter admitted: "I know that to get CNN to the top in prime time is going to take a lot of hard work."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/strictly_come_dancing/3170494/Lord-Alan-Sugar-turned-down-Strictly-Come-Dancing-invitation.html#ixzz11l4SlwTq
     Post Reply Post Reply