I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ali and Brian's 'fauxmance' is over

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ali and Brian's 'fauxmance' is over
    Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 08:55

Strictly all over for Ali and Brian

Last updated at 7:45 AM on 7th October 2010

They fell in love on our television screens in last year’s Strictly Come Dancing. But alas, I learn that the magic has faded for ­stunning actress Ali ­Bastian and professional dancer Brian Fortuna.

‘The love affair is sadly all over,’ I am told by a close friend of the pair. ‘But Brian and Ali remain amicable and will ­continue to be friends.’

Ali%20Bastian%20

Split: Friends of Ali Bastian say her relationship with professional dancer Brian Fortuna is over

Ali%20Bastian%20Brian%20Fortuna

Strictly business: The pair met while competing together on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing

Former Hollyoaks star Ali, 28, was last week overheard telling ­girlfriends at The Red Room club in Mayfair that while she was sad to lose Brian, they both realised the relationship had fizzled out.

Having never danced professionally, Ali — who finished as a semi-­finalist on Strictly — was so enthralled by ­Brian’s profession that this ­summer she appeared with him in Burn The Floor, a ­sizzling West End dance show, for two-and-a-half months.

Adds the pal: ‘She is off soon to a luxury retreat on Jamaica with some friends to mend her broken heart.’

Ali%20Bastian%20Brian%20Fortuna

Happier times: Brian was there for Ali when she hurt her foot in rehearsals for the popular show

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318300/All-Strictly-Come-Dancings-Ali-Bastian-Brian-Fortuna.html#ixzz11epTYT5Q
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 08:56
Yawn - so obvious - work dried up - showmance over 

Edited by Bren - 07 Oct 2010 at 08:56
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 09:40
Served its purpose so they've ditched it. What a boring couple they were. Isn't she the one who always has a fling with her leading man?
On a similar topic, where is he this year? Was he given the boot along with all the good dancers or is he still  in the west end?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 09:42
he went the way of Matt Cutler and refused to do the troupe
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 09:49
I can't see the 'troupe' performing for several weeks yet, there won't be any time on the show for a while, unless they dance around the 'celeb' singers they bring in??

By the way 'troupe' or troep in dutch, also means the same , a group,  of dancers/farm animals/soldiers etc..
But can also mean a big mess, or pile of crap basically!!! (which it is used more for in every day language!)

so everytime i hear 'troupe' it cracks me up

basically a pile of 'sh*t'!!LOLLOLLOL

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 09:51
ps, they were boring tho weren't they???SleepySleepySleepy
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
*Poppy* View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote *Poppy* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 10:59
Such a boring couple Sleepy
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 07:04
I think the troupe is for the results shows
Terri P
 Post Reply Post Reply