I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annastasia : Cheryl is two faced

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annastasia : Cheryl is two faced
    Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 09:12
Annastasia calls Cheryl two faced and Cher a Chav

By ANDY CRICK

Published: Today

FURIOUS reject Annastasia Baker yesterday tore into Cheryl Cole - branding her "two-faced" and "heartless".

And the mum of one even suggested the Geordie picked her finalists BEFORE the weekend's judges' houses stage.

Annastasia also took a swipe at the finalists picked by Cheryl despite flop auditions - calling Cher Lloyd a "chav" and Katie Waissel a "liar" and a "fake".

Annastasia, who was also axed by Cheryl in 2008 auditions, said: "Cheryl is two-faced and completely heartless.

"She couldn't even say anything bad about my performances. She said I was so strong and I was ready for it. So why then tell me 'No'? When she looked at me she had no emotion.

"I've been to Cheryl's house before and messed up like Cher and Katie. But anybody who messed up in 2008 didn't get through. It's like they've made their decisions before you even get there."

Katie and Cher, who both struggled through numbers at the weekend, were put through with Rebecca Ferguson, 23.

Soup

Fragile Cher, 17, blamed ill health. But Annastasia has questioned her commitment and desire to be a star. She said: "At bootcamp, we were room-mates. But the girl didn't even stay in our room.

"She was out with two guys and was downstairs in the bar. I've never even really see her eat properly. All she was eating was soup. She didn't even bring a jacket at the house stage and she was freezing. No wonder she got a cold.

"She's a complete chav. Her style is not long-lasting. They probably made a decision a long time ago. They just thought 'this girl can make us money'."

Annastasia, who was auditioning for her FIFTH year, also ripped into Katie, 24, who once had a US record deal under the name Lola Fontaine - apparently in breach of X Factor rules.

Annastasia said: "Katie was telling me about all the celebs she's worked with.

"So I said, 'Why haven't you got a deal?' But she said she hadn't got one. She's a liar." Annastasia also accused Katie of getting special treatment from X Factor choreographer Brian Friedman.

She said: "Katie told me Brian saw her in LA and told her to audition. But Brian is in the decision-making for bootcamp.

"Katie knows a lot of people in the industry. She could tell us all the information, where we were going, which judge we were getting. She knew everything.

"That makes you think: Is it a fix?"

The Sun

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 12:02
I can totally see her point. At least Katie and Cher have no chance of winning anyway.
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 17:13
yeah cheryl hasnt much chance of winning this year although rebecca is good. i doubt may people will vote for cher or katie.  i think a group will win this year.
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 17:31
I think Rebecca could be the potential winner in Chery'l group, she could be amazing.
Hasn't there been a few under 25 female singers who have won tho?? (before Joe Mceldry last year)

Alexandra Burke, and Leona Lewis spring to mind, can't remember who else has won, as haven't watched any other series.

maybe the GBP would like to see a group win for a change?
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Stevemcguinness View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Stevemcguinness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 20:08
Stupid, stupid girl. She's just blown her chances of getting any kind of deal this side of the 21st century.

We had Alexandra Burke a couple of years ago, we don't want another just yet.

Besides, Cher and Katie are much more interesting, it's not just about the voice. Cheryl was absolutely right to put all three girls through. They all have plenty of personality, something Annastasia lacks in abundance.

killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 21:03
Think Katie will go the same way Rikki did last year whilst Cher will just miss out of the final, like Diana the year before
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply