I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holby City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sci Fi Girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holby City
    Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 20:01
Who else luv's Holby I dont think it gets enough aprecation it's a grt show with grt characters my fav characters are Jac she's so gd at being a bitch and am lovin her new friendship with Sacha. I also luv Frieda i thought she was a bit weird at first turns out thats why i luv her she just says wat she thinks her and Penny make a grt double act though is it just me or is there a little bit of sexual tension there it'l be gd to see how that turns out especally as it seem's Frieda seems to like Pennys brother Oliver.Heart  
Keep on smiling J XX
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 20:35
Hi.. I'm another Holby fan Wave
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 21:07
me too
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 14:02
me as well
moonshine
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 19:36
Big%20smileGRT so whose your fav characters?
Keep on smiling J XX
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 20:20
awww I'm feeling for Oliver at the mo (what is it about these Ollies!!! lol).. liking Frieda too.. can't wait to see the back of Faye.. shame Joseph is going out of it too.. and totally dislike the Irish git who's giving Ollie a tough time.
Hope Penny helps Frieda now she knows she's really a doctor
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 19:58
Yeah can't wait to get rid of FayeClapI didn't know Joesph was leaving gonna really miss him am sure Jac will to. I wish Faye was the one to die tonight get rid for gd save the baby obivously. go team Frieda am really liking her at the moment shes grt comic relief.LOL  
Keep on smiling J XX
 Post Reply Post Reply