I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wildcard X Factor Set Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snowy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snowy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wildcard X Factor Set Up
    Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 18:35
doesnt anyone watching x factor know by now or smell a rat regarding cher and katie getting though and not gamu, well she will be back on wild card as they took her off to see what sort of reaction was caused and low and behold the producers of x factor were right again as folks are going crazy about gamu getting kicked off the show

She will get back on and do not be surprised if she wins as it is on the cards (or wildcards)

ps anastacia will also be back on wildcard
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 18:44
and the big PR machine rolls into action!!!

just another 'gimmick' to get reaction, and more viewers etc..etc....
this one a bit obvious tho i think......

Simon's running out of ways to keep the show interesting year, after year imo.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 21:29
I dont see all the big fuss re gamu yes she was better than Katie but I thought TreyC and Anastasia were better than Gamu
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 21:33
gamu was good but i think she really expected to get through which made me laugh lol
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 00:00
I can't blame Gamu for thinking she'd get through - she had quite a reaction and a lot of praise for her audition and boot camp.  It seems (and I use that term lightly) and Cheryl was advised not to take Gamu through because of her visa situation but if that's true - I wish they had just told the public that in the first place.
Terri P
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 07:45
Woooooooooo!
but look at all the stir and publicity it has given Simon Cowell and the X -factor

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Kerching!!

Simon must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Maybe he'll just 'buy' her a visa in the end.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply