I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dannii finds mirror image in Natalie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dannii finds mirror image in Natalie
    Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 03:40

Do they share a stylist? Dannii Minogue finds a mirror image in Natalie Imbruglia as she picks the boys on X Factor

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:16 AM on 2nd October 2010

With their matching flowing blue gowns, lightly tanned skin and perfectly coiffed hair  Dannii Minogue and Natalie Imbruglia look uncannily similar as they team up on tonight's X Factor.

Dannii roped in her fellow Australian singer after deciding to hold her judges' houses section of the show in her native Melbourne.

Despite missing the audition stage of the show, she is keen to get back to work after her maternity leave.

Do%20they%20share%20a%20stylist:%20The%20Australian%20singers%20looked%20very%20alike

Do they share a stylist: The Australian singers looked very alike

'I’m excited about this category.  It’s so good to be back and with a great bunch of boys,' she tells the camera.

And she's also glad to be in her home country.

'I’m so glad to be doing my Judges homes here, finally,' she said. 'I’ve been wanting to do this for years.'

And while Dannii wasn't at the auditions, she has been doing her homeweork.

'I wanted to tell you the important stuff.  I’ve watched all of the auditions, good and bad,' she tells the boys. 'Perfection isn’t what we’re looking for at this stage it’s the X Factor.'

Natalie%20Imbruglia

Spot the difference: Dannii Minogue found a mirror image in Natalie Imbruglia as she picked the boys she wanted to mentor in this year's X Factor

The boys... but which three will make the cut?

John%20Wilding
Aiden%20Grimshaw

John Wilding, 19, from London, and Aiden Grimshaw, 18, from Blackpool

Nicolo%20Festa
Matt%20Cardle

Nicolo Festa, 21, an Italian living in London, and Matt Cardle, 27,  from Essex 

Karl%20Brown%20
Marlon%20McKenzie

Karl Brown, 19, left,  from Northern Ireland but now living in Lodnon, and Marlon McKenzie, 27, right, from Manchester

Paije%20Richardson%20
Tom%20Richards

Paije Richardson, 19, from London, and Tom Richards16, from Pontypridd

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317023/Dannii-Minogue-finds-mirror-image-Natalie-Imbruglia-picks-boys-X-Factor.html#ixzz11AJN3d5G
 Post Reply Post Reply