I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gomez attends Cole launch amid X Factor rumours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gomez attends Cole launch amid X Factor rumours
    Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 14:01

Gomez attends Cole launch amid X Factor rumours

Sep 30, 2010
Selena%20Gomez%20attends%20the%20Cheryl%20Cole%20collection%20launch%20with%20de%20Grisogono%20at%20Nobu.%20Kat%20Slowe/ITP
Selena Gomez attends the Cheryl Cole collection launch with de Grisogono at Nobu. Kat Slowe/ITP

US Disney star Selena Gomez attended the launch of Cheryl Cole’s new ring collection Promise at Nobu last night amid X Factor speculation.

“I’m really excited to be here with de Grisigino,” she told Professional Jeweller. “I love London. I’m only here until Saturday, though, so I won’t have much time for anything. I’m mostly here to do promotions.”

Gomez, who shot to fame with Disney and recently launched a new music album, A Year Without Rain, has reportedly been approached to appear in this year’s X Factor.

“It’s all been very busy at the moment,” said the LA based star.

Gomez is rumoured to be a big fan of Cheryl Cole and was one of the first people the X Factor Judge greeted on entering the restaurant.

The two chatted for several minutes, but whether they were discussing Cole’s new collection or a possible X Factor appearance is unclear.

Fellow X Factor judge Louis Walsh also attended the event, along with Girls Aloud members Kimberley Walsh and Nadine Coyle.

Other celebrities at the launch included Donna Air, Arun Nayar, Diana Vickers, Florence Welch, Tamara Beckwith, Evgeny Lebedev, Tyrone Wood and Phillip Green.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply