I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strictly coming back to my place

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strictly coming back to my place
    Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 13:13

Strictly coming back to my place

By LYNSEY HAYWOOD

Published: Today

STRICTLY Come Dancing's Kara Tointon and Artem Chigvintsev look to have already scored top marks - for doing the tryst.

The Russian hunk has been seen "sneaking" into the ex-EastEnders beauty's flat at night. For a bit of after hours practice, no doubt.

Kara%20Tointon%20and%20Artem%20Chigvintsev
Ready to rhumba ... the pair on Strictly

They must have been pleased with their workout because Kara, 27, emerged the next morning beaming from ear to ear. There was no sign of Artem.

Hours earlier professional dancer Artem was seen tenderly stroking Kara's shoulders as they took a break from their intense dance practice.

A source said: "Rumours are already rife about these two and they are spending time together long after the camera has stopped rolling."

Artem was spotted going into Kara's North London flat after a full-day training session on Tuesday night.

They arrived separately for training at a nearby gym the next day.

A spokesman for Strictly, which starts its new series with a live show tomorrow night, insisted the pair were just good friends.

The hit BBC1 show is famous for its romances, with Hollyoaks star Ali Bastian dating Brian Fortuna and boxer Joe Calzaghe hooking up with Kristina Rihanoff.

The Sun
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 20:30
And it begins...
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 23:06
They do make a good looking couple don't they though???

Unless it's gonna be one of those 'skating on ice' romances, a la Hayley & Daniel Wink
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 07:45
I find this aspect of SCD and DOI so blikning boring. 95% of the time, they are manufactured romances to get the pair a higher profile.
 Post Reply Post Reply