I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bring back country practice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bring back country practice
    Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 15:46
Shane Withington plays a charactor called John Palmer on Home and Away.
She did make a movie some years ago called "The Castle". That was a fun movie. She played Sal Kerrigan, the matriach of the family who were going to lose their home and fought to keep it.
The last TV series she did in Australia that I recall seeing her in was called "Always Greener" made between 2001-2003. It was about a family having a sea change.

A Country Practice was one of my favourite shows as well. My favorite storyline was when Vicky and Simon had twins. I loved Esme Watson as well, but couldn't stand Cookie.

Edited by MargiABC - 08 Oct 2010 at 16:01
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 20:23
oh I use to love Country Practice.. I remember being sooo upset when Molly died.. adored Brendan.. havent seen Home an Away for years.. is he on that now?
Another one I used to like was Sons and Daughters.. and I've just got back into Shortland St which is on Living Loves now at 6pm
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 13:18
loved that show wish it was still on

still like shane whithington (brendan jones) country practice and (john ) in home and away

thought we would have seen the lady playing molly jones in a lot more programs she has dropped off the soap radar .

Edited by moonshine - 23 Sep 2010 at 13:20
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply