I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

71 Degrees North

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sci Fi Girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 21:54

I luv this show i would luv to do something like that am a total adrenline junkie. Hope Marcus Patric wins I so fancyed him when he was in hollyoaks. Dance

Keep on smiling J XX
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 14:29
would like shane to win,,a but upset that they were being nasty to and about durmot he spent three hours digging the shelter by himself while the others stood around doing nothing and then pulled him to picies when he got into the dug out saying there wasn't really room for him..just because he had to go and see the medics before they went to sleep...

loved shanes face when he held that clip in his hand that was ment to be hooked up to something while he laid out on the outside of the tent  not realizing they had changed the clips
moonshine
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 20:03
im really enjoying this show, best celeb reality tv show in a long time. andrew castle is making himself look like a bit of a tool though. 
i love winter sports, probably why i enjoy it but omg i would not have been able to sleep in one of the hanging tents, no way on this earth :(

Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
Sci Fi Girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 19:43
It's on in an hour I really luv this show its different to any other reality show i will be sad when its over.LOL 
Keep on smiling J XX
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 21:21
andrew castle is a knob !
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 18:31
looking forward to the final tonite. gavin is gonna win i think although it was naughty of him to get rid of his only competition, joe, last week. suzie could do it i suppose if it's not a physical task. ive really enjoyed this show :)
Vicky-Leigh View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 12:38
Despite being Welsh I'm actually glad that Marcus did it. The only reason Gav didn't is 'cause he was not bleeding listening to what he was being told!
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 14:44
hope there will be another series of this show next year
moonshine
mandybabe View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mandybabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 19:09
me too, i wanted susie to win. i was so pleased when marcus took it. bet gavin was sething
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 19:53
omg ive just seen the ads for this on tv and thought surely it cant be a year since the last one, well it is!

cant wait, not heard any of the rumoured celebs but im not bothered really. i just love the show and the challenges. stu also loves this show so its something we can watch together
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 19:54
Originally posted by moonshine

hope there will be another series of this show next year

they are moonshine, it starts soon
lexicsmith View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote lexicsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 22:52
Yay for a new series! :-)
Follow me on twitter @LexiVodkaPanda :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12