I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing king dreads Jed No 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dancing king dreads Jed No 2
    Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 09:21

Dancing king dreads Jed No 2

Published: Today

X FACTOR choreographer Brian Friedman says he will QUIT the ITV1 show if he's landed with an act like Jedward again.

The creative director said working with John and Edward Grimes, was tiring - and he battled to keep the hyperactive Irish twins in line.

Hyperactive%20...%20Jedward
Hyperactive ... Jedward

Brian, 33, said: "A nightmare for me would be to have another Jedward.

"It's not that I don't want to work hard, it's just that babysitting is really difficult when I'm trying to choreograph."

Despite Jedward's lack of dancing skill they managed to win fans with their routines, including prancing around in red PVC outfits for a Britney Spears number.

Brian, speaking to the show's fan paper, X Magazine, added: "We had an unusual little relationship.

"They were probably the most talented untalented people that I've come across. Between their inability to stand still and overactive imagination, it was a very exhausting and entertaining time."

But he heaped praise on this year's hopeful Cher Lloyd, 16, saying: "She's so quirky."

The Sun

Post Reply Post Reply