I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly O: 'Dannii is the devil'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly O: 'Dannii is the devil'
    Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 10:54

Kelly: "Dannii is the devil"

DAUGHTERS%20DEFENCE:%20Sharon%20and%20Kelly%20Osbourne

By Marcus Barnes, 19/09/2010

Kelly Osbourne branded Dannii Minogue a "devil" last night, during a rant on Twitter.

Kelly's outburst came soon after the News of the World published the first extracts from Dannii's tell-all book, in which she criticises Kelly's mother Sharon Osbourne.

In a series of posts she said Dannii should shut her mouth, claimed she was the DEVIL and that Sharon's hatred actually MADE Dannii's career.

She raged: "The best thing to happen to Dannii's career was that my mother hated her she needs to shut her mouth and concentrate on motherhood!"

STICK%20TO%20MOTHERHOOD:%20Dannii%20with%20Kris%20Smith%20and%20their%20son
STICK TO MOTHERHOOD: Dannii with Kris Smith and their son

In another post minutes later, Kelly added: "I will be the first one to admit that my mother did not play her cards right when (it) came to Dannii but trust me when I say Dannii is the devil."

She then dragged Simon Cowell into the row.

Kelly tweeted: "Dannii you are so lucky that I respect Simon enough to not tell the truth about what really happened. wa wa wa you poor middle aged victum (sic)."

And finally, seemingly in reply to people who questioned her previous tweets, she angrily added: "To the 12 Dannii fans out there I ask you this question what would you do if someone wrote a book of lies about your mother?"

"I think you all forget I was there I saw everything and if my mum was the "bully" why was she the one that left the show?"

She finished: "Sorry I have just had to deal with this bulls**t 4 years and I have kept my mouth shut but I am sick and tired of her lies enough is enough."

TWITTER%20RANT:%20Kellys%20online%20page
TWITTER RANT: Kelly's online page

In today's News of the World Dannii recalls the confrontation she had with Sharon Osbourne just minutes before she was due to appear on her first X Factor live show.

She describes the moment Sharon burst into her dressing room and shouted at her for 20 minutes over claims the two were embroiled in a feud.

In the end Dannii says X Factor producers had to remove Sharon from her dressing room, at which point she broke down in tears.

She wrote: "The minute she [Sharon] left, I burst into tears. Someone I admired greatly had relentlessly bawled in my face for 20 minutes and ruined not only what should have been one of the best nights of my life but my birthday as well."

Read the full extract here

NEWS OF THE WORLD
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 11:46
Like mother like daughter
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 16:14
If Miss O hadn't gone all mainstream with her telly shows and weight loss, no one would've taken any notice of her rants

Nice to see her defending the 'caring' mum who whored her dysfunctional childhood out to the highest bidder though

Originally posted by Bren

"I think you all forget I was there I saw everything and if my mum was the "bully" why was she the one that left the show?"

Maybe because they didn't want that bitter old been souring the show?

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 16:32
Nobody gives a shit about Kelly or Sharon anymore, they should be glad of the publicity.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 16:43
Plus Dannii's the one sitting pretty on a prime time tv show whereas Sharon's reduced to...actually, apart from slagging Dannii off what is the old wreck doing now? Or is selling her 'Shouda been me' boo hoo hoo rantings her only source of income now?
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 16:47
Sharon definitely overestimated her own popularity when she left. I get the impression she's bitter about no one really caring when she walked out of X Factor and an old bird like her really needs the gays; we're the most loyal demographic. Too bad her rival's sister is the patron saint of all gays everywhere ever, she was never going to win this battle.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 16:49
Originally posted by James

Too bad her rival's sister is the patron saint of all gays everywhere ever, she was never going to win this battle.

LOL Don't let Madge hear you say that
LOL
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 16:51
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

LOL Don't let Madge hear you say thatLOL

She's forgotten us, Jon . Well, she'll rue the day.
 Post Reply Post Reply