I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chloe, the hooker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chloe, the hooker
    Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 06:16

Secrets of £10k-a-week X Factor hooker Chloe Mafia

Simon, here's the show you DIDN'T see last night..
X Factor wannabe at work as vice girl

HOOKER:%20Chloe%20works%20as%20£10k%20a%20week%20prostitute.%20PHOTO:%20Pic%20NB%20Press%20Ltd
HOOKER: Chloe works as £10k a week prostitute. PHOTO: Pic NB Press Ltd
TAN-TASTIC:%20Chloe%20last%20night%20PHOTO:%20TalkBack%20Thames
TAN-TASTIC: Chloe last night PHOTO: TalkBack Thames

By Tom Latchem, Matthew Acton and Jane Atkinson, 19/09/2010

X FACTOR hooker Chloe Mafia today reveals the full sordid details of her life as a £10,000-a-week prostitute.

Last night, 12 million viewers watched the 20-year-old brunette wow Simon Cowell in her audition and tell him: "I'm a full-time yummy mummy."

But shortly before appearing on the show, in an exclusive News of the World interview, she shamelessly boasted of raking in cash as a vice girl, saying: "I'm living the high life and it is an easy way of earning cash.

"In a good week, I clear ten grand. I've been booked by all kinds - I've even had a couple of famous clients."

She advertises her services through an adult website and on it, she calls herself Candy, a "100 per cent English Yorkshire dirty slut".

< =application/x-shockwave-flash height=290 width=322 =http://publish.vx.roo.com/newsoftheworld/article/vxLoader.swf> < ="http://publish.vx.roo.com/newsoftheworld/article/vxLoader.swf" width="322" height="290" allowaccess="always" quality="high" scale="noScale" flashvars="template=http://publish.vx.roo.com/newsoftheworld/article/NOTW_ArticleP.swf&siteId=6d2e103b-e170-4f86-9c51-6eac37f8a93e&defaultChannel=News&clipId=2160_980983&defaultBitrate=300&clicktoplay=clip">
X Factor's Chloe Mafia caught selling sex to our undercover reporter.

The single mum claimed she turned to vice so she could help raise her two-year-old daughter.

Chloe - real name Chloe Heald - makes £250-an-hour from rich businessmen near her Leeds home.

She said: "When you have no GCSEs like me, there is no other way to make big money. If I work for four hours that's £1,000 a day. If I work extra hours, it goes up."

Describing her punters, Chloe said: "There are TV personalities, footballers, solicitors, even coppers. A lot of them just want a laugh at the end of the week. They aren't sleazy - sleazy people can't afford £250 an hour.

"I've got a high sex drive - when I'm on it, I'm on it!"

Chloe also admitted she can't get enough of shopping either and often blows thousands on clothes.

"I can't stop spending," she smiled. "I'll work for a week, go shopping and not have a penny left. Then I'm back on the phone asking for more work."

She added: "I started this back in June. It's good money. I want my girl to have the things I never had. I get her nice proper shoes and designer outfits. My daughter is proper smart - she's like me, only better."

BOOTY CAMP: Chloe gives our man a dirty dance PHOTO: PIC NB PRESS LTD

Chloe, originally from Wakefield, West Yorks, often heads to London, as the cash on offer for her services is better in the capital than up North.

She explained: "In London, I turn my phone on and get calls straight away. I'm thinking about getting a flat for when I go down there."

DANCE: Chloe at the hotel PHOTO: PIC NB PRESS LTD

When asked how she felt about selling her body for sex, Chloe said: "I don't feel degraded. I like to go out and party - I'm getting paid to do what I want. It's really nice."

Chloe was brought up by her mother, a cleaner, and has never met her father. She was kicked out of school at 13 for being a tearaway, which is where she got the nickname Chloe Mafia.

That title caught up with her later though when she was convicted for assault and theft. She wore an electronic tag for a year after stealing money from a cashpoint.

Chloe gave birth at 17 but has recently split with the baby's father Ian Hough. He became her ex factor when he left Chloe and the baby in the lurch twice as the wannabe waited for her X Factor audition in Manchester in June.

She explained: "When he saw the size of the queue, he just left us. I was in tears and stood alone for six hours. He did it again the next day!"

EYE CANDY: Chloe sells herself online

Last night X Factor fans saw the leggy brunette smothered in fake tan and baring her midriff. But she impressed enough to make it through to boot camp, which is shown next week.

Despite her secret life as a prostitute being exposed, Cowell promised not to axe her, insisting: "We haven't banned prostitutes. If a person applies to the X Factor it's obvious they want to do something better with their life."

Chloe, who has vowed to carry on working as a hooker, is a friend of Gemma Storey, another prostitute who dates celebs. We revealed three years ago how football star Ronaldo enjoyed a threesome with Gemma, 23, and another girl. And the blonde was delighted to hear her pal was now on the game too. "When I told Gemma she was like, 'go on lass'," explained Chloe.

On her adult website, Chloe sells herself as "sex-starved" and adds: "Hi guys and girls, I'm Candy. I love to wear daring outfits and can fulfil every fantasy with my dirty mind."

LEAVING: Chloe outside the hotel PHOTO: PIC NB PRESS LTD

Last week an undercover News of the World reporter, who was investigating stories of her life as a hooker, met "Candy" for an hour at the Cedar Court Hotel in Bradford.

She arrived on time and was wearing a pink velour tracksuit and knee-length boots and carrying a Gucci handbag. After our reporter handed over £250 in cash, she was eager to tell our man what was included in the fee.

Perched on the end of the bed, Chloe flicked her long hair and teased: "I like to start with a little dance. After that I'll come over, unfasten your button..."

YUMMY MUMMY: Chloe

She then went on to describe a series of sex acts too lurid to mention in a family newspaper before joking: "It is a bargain at twice the price."

Chloe then donned a black negligee and began to dance. She confessed: "I'll warn you now, I haven't got no knickers on because I don't wear knickers with trackies." As she gyrated her hips in front of our reporter, he said she looked familiar. She responded: "You might have seen me somewhere. I've been on X Factor."

Giggling Chloe added: "Simon Cowell's lovely. Once he was like 'you look gorgeous today'. I had on this proper short skirt and was like 'thank God I'm wearing knickers today'."

Chloe revealed she had been worried bosses would kick her off the show when they discovered she was a prostitute after a member of the public who knew her secret tipped off TV bosses.

She told our reporter: "Simon said he wasn't going to ban me because he said I was just making a living. I really want to be a singer. I've even been speaking to a producer down in London."

However, Chloe's performance hit a bum note with our man, who turned down her repeated pleas to have sex.

As she left the hotel room, Chloe warned: "I start bawling on TV when it all goes wrong. It's embarrassing. Please don't watch me on X Factor."

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 10:43
This is a real turn-off...wish I hadn't looked now!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply