I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Seven Days' (it'll feel longer) to replace BB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Seven Days' (it'll feel longer) to replace BB
    Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 12:33
Seven Days to replace Big Brother
(UKPA) – 2 hours ago

Channel 4 has unveiled a "new kind of reality" show in a bid to fill the void left by the end of Big Brother.

Seven Days features the day-to-day lives of people working and living in London's Notting Hill.Will they be set tasks?

Instead of cooping up the participants in the jungle or a purpose-built house, the docu-soap takes place across homes and workplaces.

The first episode of the programme has not yet been filmed, despite the fact that it launches on Channel 4 next week, because each episode is being shot just seven days before it airs.

The show will feature an unemployed musician and rapper, an interior designer, an estate agent, a florist, a hairdresser trying to stop his business from going under, a mother-of-three and chef Aldo Zilli's daughter Laura. Ah, I can see how they're connected; it's everyone you'd walk across the road to avoid

Channel 4's deputy head of documentaries Simon Dickson said: "We've come to a moment for Channel 4 with the end of our best-known programme, Big Brother."

He said the forthcoming show was "a new kind of reality, what happens when you take the walls down".

The old rules of reality TV were being broken by encouraging the public to interact with the characters online and by allowing real outside events to influence the show.

He said: "This is the biggest reality set in the history of Channel 4, in fact in the history of television. We are not putting boundaries around them, real or figurative. Nobody's ever done anything like this before. There's absolutely no guarantee that it's going to work but it's going to be an adventure." Hold up, thought it was set in real homes? *confused*

Seven Days begins on September 22 at 10pm on Channel 4.

Source
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 13:23
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 13:33
Oh, so NOW you post the lol cat pics!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 13:35

See your lolcats thread, I tied to keep it alive but sorry, lolcats are still lame. PS, that is a dog and loldogs are not lame. It's just a fact.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 13:43
Originally posted by James

See your lolcats thread, I tied to keep it alive but sorry, lolcats are still lame. PS, that is a dog and loldogs are not lame. It's just a fact.

'loldogs'...sooo made up

actually gone off cats now after the kittens' mum sank her fangs into me, thankfully, they've vanished
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 13:45
I keep hearing about a fuss over someone putting cats in a bin, was it you? And loldogs are 4REAL, as evidenced by my (funnier than a lolcat) post.
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 16:38
I could always do a lolbunnies????????Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply