I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Launch show pictures and couples **Spoiler**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 08:05
Latest pairings (alledgedly).

Natalie Lowe & Gavin Henson
Katya Vershilis & Scott Maslen
Aliona Vilani & Matt Baker
Flavia Cacace & Jimi Mistry
Erin Boag & Peter Shilton
Ola Jordan & Paul Daniels
Kristina Rihanoff & Goldie

Brendan Cole & Michelle Williams
James Jordan & Pamela Stephenson
Anton Du Beke & Anne Widdecombe
Jared Mullrilo & Tina O' Brien
Artem & Patsy Kensit
Vincent Simone & Felicity Kendall
Robin Windsor & Kara Tointin

Yep have pinched this from elsewhere....... Ouch

I'd like Matt to do well as I like him, I'd like Katya to do well as I thought she was brilliant last year and out of the girls, I'd like Felicity to be good as I like Vincent.

Edited by Eviesmum - 10 Sep 2010 at 10:29
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 12:17
I'm already imagining the 'most hated couple'
Natalie Lowe, and Gavin Henson !! LOLLOLLOLLOL or maybe the most narcisstic pair!!!

The 'old fogies'   Anton, and Ann  LOL put them on first, so they can be in bed by 10pm every Saturday!! LOL

Kristina, and Goldie
'The scariest couple, the bad uns from a 'Bond movie'!!!!!Unhappy

Now i like Katya too, think she should of gone a bit further with Phil Tuffnell last year.
Thinking they're going to be my favs, along with Brendan, and Michelle Williams.
Altho i have no clue who Scott is.

James and Pamela Stephenson
The sparks will fly here, James will get his old temper back, i'm sure!!Censored

I'm thinking Kara will be good too, as an ex-gymnast, probably will be the most physically
active couple, am expecting back flips etc.. from Kara, but don't have a clue about Robin, whatever- he'll be younger , and fitter than Anton.

Most loved up couple-- Patsy, and her pro-partner!!Heart
believe she's back on the market again.

Clumsiest couple  Erin, and Peter Shilton.. and most boring!!!!SleepyGoal keepers seem to have no natural rhythm (Peter Schmeical??- didn't she get him too, altho he was very smiley and seemed a genuinely nice man)  

Vincent, and Felicity,- the cutie patooties!!!! the munchkins of the pack!!
Wink
Ola- well forget it this year!! sorry, he (Paul D) maybe funny, and 'magical' out there,
but just entertainment value, at 72 is he the oldest ever contestant in UK?

Tina O'Brien should be good, youth , fitness, could be on her side, if she has rhythm??
No idea about her pro-partner either?? She's also a free agent too, isn't she .

Edited by deborah31 - 10 Sep 2010 at 22:14
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
CaptainGrammar View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote CaptainGrammar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 13:02
Originally posted by deborah31

God, yet another ps from me!

Goldie is scaring the sh*ts out of me already!!

Looks like something you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side on, or meet up a dark alley, wouldn't fancy being his pro-partner, i'd be too scared of being knee-capped.

Reminds me of people i used to meet in pubs,  working as a bar-maid, just say the word!!

it will be sorted!! Fight

Read in the MAIL today, he has 4 kids by 4 different women, and one has just been jailed for murder this week!!!

And yet wouldn't it be funny to see such a hard-man be made to dance the cha cha, or become all romantic in a waltz...?
Any idea who his dance partner is? If it's someone like Ola, she'll sort him out good and proper!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 13:41
Goldie is with Khristina :)
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 13:51
Probably be my first and last time in this forum, although really would like to see Michelle Williams do her thang on the dance floor, having said that I don't think she's a strong dancer
*Poppy* View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote *Poppy* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 19:26
Has everyone seen the couple of videos on the main bbc site? worth a look if not.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 19:58
Not impressed with SCD this year, I may not watch, not even for Ian.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 22:03
Originally posted by Catwoman

Not impressed with SCD this year, I may not watch, not even for Ian.

It will be interesting to see how much (or little?) the dance troupe do????

Is is worth Ian, and Daryl's time participating, in a 3 min dance show, probably around a guest singer, in the results part of the show, where people won't even notice them!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 22:16
Originally posted by CaptainGrammar

[QUOTE=deborah31] God, yet another ps from me!

Goldie is scaring the sh*ts out of me already!!

And yet wouldn't it be funny to see such a hard-man be made to dance the cha cha, or become all romantic in a waltz...?
Any idea who his dance partner is? If it's someone like Ola, she'll sort him out good and proper!

No i'm still very scared!!!!!
I'd be expecting a nasty turn  or outburst any moment, a bit like that evil teddy bear in Toy Story 3!!  He looks even 'harder' than Vinnie Jones, and scarier than Anthony Hopkins in 'Silence of the Lambs'
I'm sure Kristina will find a way to handle him tho!!  Say what you like about her, she always try to show her dancing partner in a good light!Wink

Edited by deborah31 - 10 Sep 2010 at 22:19
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 16:40
Still not interested, but glad that Anton got the worse one
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 23:56
I'm now thinking Ann, the new 'John Sergent' and will have to bow out too!!!!

The crowd seemed to love the couple!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12