I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cher’s romp in booty camp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cher’s romp in booty camp
    Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 09:32
X%20Factor
Room%20service%20...%20cheeky%20X%20Factor%20fave%20Cher%20Lloyd
Room service ... cheeky X Factor fave Cher Lloyd
Wenn

By COLIN ROBERTSON, TV Editor

Published: Today

RED-HOT X Factor favourites Cher Lloyd and Liam Payne have spent an intimate night together, The Sun can reveal.

Smooth%20operator%20...%20Liam%20Payne
Smooth operator ... Liam Payne

The pair hooked up at Boot Camp when the wannabes were treated to a night in a hotel.

Liam, 16, and 17-year-old Cher stunned their show rivals by sneaking off into a room for hours at the budget Premier Inn in Wembley, North-West London.

One contestant revealed: "There was an obvious spark and everyone was talking about it.

"They just clicked. We thought they were pals as they were getting on like a house on fire.

"They soon disappeared though, and slipped into one of the rooms.

"They emerged later looking very red-faced and were obviously trying to hide something."

The hopeful added: "We thought it was hilarious. They hadn't even been on TV and already they were getting it together."

The pair wowed judges on Saturday's show when 12.5 million people tuned in.

Liam impressed on his second attempt at fame after failing to get through to the live finals two years ago because he was too young.

Simon was blown away, calling his Cry Me A River "absolutely incredible".

And Cheryl loved Cher's Turn My Swag On, saying: "You're right up my street. You're actually my favourite audition so far."

Edited by Jonnyboy - 08 Sep 2010 at 09:33
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 19:09
I must be about the only person who really *really* didn't rate Cher. Visually she totally turned me off (make up, outfit, expression, everything)

Maybe it's just not my kind of music - it's certainly not a song I know. she just came over all attitude which was incredbily off putting. I hope for her sake she can do more, there's a lot of press interest.

I just don't see her doing well on 'Abba week' or big band, or whatever random weeks they choose this year.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 10:54

From what i saw of her, she looked good, think she was just styled 'much too old' for her age (I'm talking about face, and make-up)- and they'll probably tweek her image a bit

Good on them, for having fun!! they're both over the age of consent, and single i presume, and both may not make it any further than boot camp (i think they will , but you never know with GBP, and the judges)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 18:22
shes already getting papped?? she not even in the live finals yet!
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
 Post Reply Post Reply