I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheryl/bookies make Cher their X Factor favourite

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheryl/bookies make Cher their X Factor favourite
    Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 18:03

What a week for 16 year old Cher Lloyd.

Following her stunning rendition of Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy on Saturday night’s X Factor, the lucky lady is now 5/1 favourite to win the show, according to Ladbrokes.

Cher’s original, confident performance struck a chord with the show judges and Cheryl Cole told her: “You are right up my street! You are actually my favourite audition so far. Little bit of attitude there, I like it.”

The mini-Cheryl lookalike got her first taste of the fame that could lie ahead when she was a guest on This Morning.

She told presenters Holly and Phil that she has already been recognised in the street and apparently a host of R&B stars have tweeted her, praising her star quality.

Saturday night also reintroduced viewers to 16 year old heartthrob Liam Payne, who made it to the Judges Houses stage of the show two years ago.

This time around he impressed by singing Cry Me A River (Michael Buble version) and is now number two on the bookies favourites list.

Third place currently goes to show one star, Scots based singer, Gamu Nhengu.

The competition is certainly hotting up. Who is your favourite so far? Do you think Cher stands a good chance of winning? Use our comment system to tell us.

DO YOU BELIEVE?

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply