I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's fight night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's fight night
    Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 14:19

Published: Today

VIEWERS will finally see the audition that goes so badly one member of a duo PUNCHES the other.

Abbey Johnstone, 18, above left, biffs pal Lisa Parker after Simon calls their performance "the worst audition in history".

The car-crash telly had been due to screen last week, but after a last-minute programme change just the thump was shown as a trailer.

Tonight fans can see the pair, from Leamington Spa, Warwicks, try their luck with two songs - Journey's Don't Stop Believin' and Shayne Ward's That's My Goal.

Guest judge Natalie Imbruglia tells them their singing "was not great" - to which Lisa, 17, sneers, "Who are you?"

Stunned Simon says: "You have the worst attitude of any contestants I have ever met on any of these shows."

• GUEST judge Natalie Imbruglia has been keeping Dannii Minogue up to date with the Birmingham try-outs.

The singer - drafted in as a replacement for the new mum - said: "I'll give her some tips, see if there's anybody she should keep an eye out for."

killersbee View Drop Down
    Royal Blue
    Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
      Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 16:26
    This is one that's gonna be talked about the most...for a while
    Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
    Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
     Post Reply Post Reply