I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confirmed Pro's for 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confirmed Pro's for 2011
    Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 13:20
Only one from her twitter (I'm not on there anymore)

Nina (don't remember her surname either). She was on the tour this year
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 14:05
I only hope that Kristina (Has to!), Brianne, Andrei,(Poor guy...) Frankie, Fred and Matthew will come back

I wouldn't want Maria back because she's had far too much success...same goes for Daniel
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 18:42
when does this show start, i thought it wasnt until next year!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 18:43
yep January

Eviesmum is our resident suss out who is on the show :)
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 21:43
Rumour has it that Maria and Dan are both back next year also, but neither are confirmed yet.  
ninamatt View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote ninamatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 23:48

Thanks for the info, really hope Kristina is back aswell.  Eviesmum do you know of any other pro that is coming back?

SkaterFan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote SkaterFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 00:17
Dan is pretty much confirmed it himself on Ideal World program he said he'd be using some of the gear on his new partner, dont think he'd say that if he wasnt doing it.
Personally think its time to get rid of some of the longer term pros and give some newbies a chance.

Edited by SkaterFan - 29 Aug 2010 at 00:17
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 15:36

Hope Molly and Matt G come back to do it Big%20smile 

ninamatt View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote ninamatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 19:59
Does anybody know if matt Evers is doing it? I think its good to have a mix of the fave pros in with some new ones.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 20:25
Matt has said he's not sure, but I reckon he's a cert - he's so popular and cute to boot :-)
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 20:45
I am hoping that it is just a rumour, Maria has had far too much gooduns, if she's back, she definatly needs a dud...same goes for Daniel

Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 21:21
I love Maria and I really hope she's back.  She's a brilliant coach and does the best with who she had each time.  She was lucky with Ray being a natural at it but Gareth, Duncan and Gary weren't and she brings out the best in them each time.  
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 10:37
But being 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the last 4 Series isn't exactly fair on the other pros who would love to have that kind of run, poor Andrei & Susie, don't you wish they had a longer run?
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 11:24
Oh, I just received word from Stuart's twitter, looks like he won't be coming back
SkaterFan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote SkaterFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 11:39
Stuart said about 5 weeks ago  he wasnt doing the show, he's doing cruise work instead.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 15:36
Originally posted by killersbee

But being 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the last 4 Series isn't exactly fair on the other pros who would love to have that kind of run, poor Andrei & Susie, don't you wish they had a longer run?

That is luck though in some parts, its not that she knew from the beginning that Gareth was going to be good enough to come 4th (and IMO he should have been in the final) or that Duncan was good enough for 3rd.  Also IMO, she shouldn't have come 2nd with Gary, Kieron should have been in the final. In fact if we're picking hairs, the final should have been Danny, Kieron and Hayley.  But it may also be that she's one of the popular pros so gets votes because she's her.  I absolutely adore watching her skate, she's ultra graceful. 

Do you really think that if Heather had been with a less popular pro she would have lasted 6 weeks (or whatever it was). 

And yes, I would love Andrei and Susie to have a better run.  I felt sorry for Susie this year as Jeremy should have been good, but after his injury his confidence was shot and he was 5 weeks behind all the others going into the live shows.

Andrei most certainly shouldn't have gone out the first week this time, he's had a very bad few years bless him and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't come back next year, I'm crossing everything he does because he's gorgeous. Wink

WinkAnyway whatever you say I love Maria and she is my fave female pro (with Brianne and Frankie being a very close joint 2nd). 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>