I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aston doing the weekly shop at Tesco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aston doing the weekly shop at Tesco
    Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 16:28

Everybody in love: JLS star Aston Merrygold dating former glamour girl popstar wannabe

< ="http://s.dailymail.co.uk/js/digg.js" ="text/">

Just last month, he admitted he was finding it hard to find a new girlfriend - but it seems that JLS star Aston Merrygold's lovelife is back on track once more.

The Beat Again singer has reportedly embarked on a new romance with girlband singer Madison Welch from wannabes Miss Millionaire.

Aston was apparently introduced to former glamour girl Madison a few weeks back and they've been inseparable ever since - to the extent they've even been out shopping for groceries together.

Aston%20Merrygold%20and%20Madison%20Welch

Beat again: JLS star Aston Merrygold and singer Madison Welch from girlband Miss Millionaire were spotted shopping in North London yesterday

A spokesperson for JLS told  MailOnline: 'They have only been on a couple of dates and it is very early days.'

Aston must be made up. Just last month, the Beat Again singer said he had enlisted the help of loved-up bandmate Marvin Humes and his girlfriend, The Saturdays' Rochelle Wiseman to help his quest to fine love.

Aston said: 'I've asked them to keep looking and I'd love to go on a double date. Maybe my perfect lady will come along soon. There's hope for that.'

Madison%20Welch,%20JLS%20star%20Aston%20Merrygolds%20new%20girlfriend%20

Animal attraction: Madison, JLS star Aston's new lady, posing in a promo shot for girlband Miss Millionaire

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply