I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

We Have Our First Official Contestant!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dancefanatic88 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dancefanatic88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Have Our First Official Contestant!
    Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 12:25
Michelle Williams is 100% certainly on the show, if you read some of the tweets she has made on her twitter page - http://twitter.com/REALMICHELLEW.

Tweet 1: I guess the secret is out!
Tweet 2: It was 'Strictly' supposed to be a secret until Sept. 7th! LOL!
Tweet 3: I'm gonna have a blast....sooooooo get ur coins ready to hang with me in London!!!! :)

So, this is the first confirmed celeb, as the celeb herself confirmed her appearance on the show. My favorite rumor is no longer a rumor!!!
Emily better have been 'just nervous'. Fred can't have another bad partner, when Maria gets all the goodies!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 12:41
YAY! I LOVE Michelle Williams, why We Break the Dawn didn't make it I'll never know

*Poppy* View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote *Poppy* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 17:34
She should be a good dancer but i'm unsure if an American will get very far on the show, it will just depend how likeable she is.

I 'think' she is quite tall so could be put with Brendan

Edited by *Poppy* - 24 Aug 2010 at 17:35
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancefanatic88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 18:15
so excited to see the girl dance though. I can see her with a newbie, maybe Robin?
Emily better have been 'just nervous'. Fred can't have another bad partner, when Maria gets all the goodies!
*Poppy* View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote *Poppy* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 21:23
Yep me too as i prefer to watch the good dancers, they just never win!!!!!

Yeah i can see her going to either Brendan or Robin.
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancefanatic88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 08:28
I completely agree with you Poppy, despite Tom's brilliant showdance in series 6 I was still Team Rachel!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:04
fraid I cannot muster any interest for s show with such poor professional dancers left on it the show  keeps Erin Boag and Tony berk and employs teachers who dont even train in time and gets rid some of UK's top latin pros is a joke - as a dance teacher frankly find it insulting to dancing as a whole
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 17:11
Who?Confused Am I the only old fogie who has never heard of her?
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 17:42
Isn't she from Desitiny's child i read somewhere here??

Put her with 'Robin" and nobody will vote for her initially, who on earth is Robin??
As yet unkown to the GBP
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 20:28
I`ve vaguely heard of the group, but couldn`t name any of them, so I guess that makes me another old fogie Big%20smile
*Poppy* View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote *Poppy* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 20:50
Originally posted by Toots

Who?Confused Am I the only old fogie who has never heard of her?

Have you heard of Beyonce? well Michelle was in the same girl band as her before Beyonce went solo.

Edited by *Poppy* - 25 Aug 2010 at 20:51
*Poppy* View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote *Poppy* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 20:52
Originally posted by Bren

fraid I cannot muster any interest for s show with such poor professional dancers left on it the show  keeps Erin Boag and Tony berk and employs teachers who dont even train in time and gets rid some of UK's top latin pros is a joke - as a dance teacher frankly find it insulting to dancing as a whole
In that case then Bren are we likely to see more pro's than just Anton being out danced by their celeb? LOL
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 21:37

Totally agree, I'm just watching X-Factor from now on
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 22:26
Originally posted by killersbee

Totally agree, I'm just watching X-Factor from now on

X factor, and the auto - tune, LOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancefanatic88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 11:37
'Robin' is a new pro on the show, FYI.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 12:22
Bring Back Ian to the proper line up.  I am still disgusted they got rid of him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>