I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB Housemate Laura

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB Housemate Laura
    Posted: 23 July 2010 at 23:17

Name: Laura

Single Laura has a tattoo reading live, love & laugh' on her hip and she says this is her motto for life. She thinks everyone should laugh everyday and 'your eyes will go like testicles if you mean it'.

When she was younger Laura rebelled by getting her tongue, ears & belly button pierced then filmed her mum's reaction. She is a self described life and soul of all parties adding 'I'm the funniest person; people say 'is that the girl who dances on her own?'

Once called 'a greedy, selfish, stuck-up, nasty piece of work' Laura feels that people, girls mainly, who dislike her are probably just jealous of her. She counts her personality and boobs as her best features.

The longest she held down a job is 8 months admitting 'I'm always fired'. Laura spends her earnings on clothes, alcohol and funny sex toys like willy warmers. She loves going into sex shops and buys books, vibrators, cock rings and dice.

Laura admits that she has no idea about political parties stating 'I support all parties'. People on benefits annoy her but she 'loves to talk tramps'. She once asked one to live with her as she felt sorry for him. She can't stand boring people and thinks 'if you don't drink what is the f**king point'.

The last book Laura read was Karma Sutra.

Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 01:25
dont like her
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 02:08
loathe her completely
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:14
i didn't like her before and i like her even less after that thick attention seeking spiel there. there's no need for all the sex talk - if all you've got going for you is the inability to hold down and ajob and a propensity for sex toys then that's pretty sad.
 Post Reply Post Reply