I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB Housemate Jo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB Housemate Jo
    Posted: 24 July 2010 at 02:08
older women who prefer younger men

Cougar someone in their 40's
Jaguar someone in their 50's
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 01:27
i like this lady, shes stunning,  is she one of these cougars. what is a cougar i dont really get it
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 23:15

Name: Jo

This independent woman has never been in a relationship as she's got too many things she wants to achieve like DJ'ing under the moniker of DJ Naked and getting into the Big Brother house.

Jo has lived alone for seven years and thinks she'd be a nightmare to live with because she's lazy, a bit messy, scatty and is moody when she doesn't get her own space.

Jo claims that people think because of her age, she should behave a certain way, but she thinks they should butt out. She can often be found in clubs like Movida in London and admits she likes a drink with the girls and a flirt with the boys - particularly the twenty-something ones!

Willing to be labelled a "cougar", Jo doesn't think that everyone in the House will like her, but she'd rather be a joker than someone who's argumentative.

The most significant moment in her life was when she was baptized as a born again Christian and describes the best relationship so far as being with God, however she confesses she has since fallen by the way side.

Post Reply Post Reply