I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexander Skarsgård: 'I love being naked'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexander Skarsgård: 'I love being naked'
    Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:55

'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgård, who plays Eric Northam, says 'I love being naked'

In a scene straight out of most women's fantasies, sexy and often topless "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgård admits he loves being in the buff.

"I'm not a prude. I'm from Sweden, and it's different there," he told popeater.com. "I love to be naked. It's kind of liberating."

As Eric Northam, the "True Blood" star has already flashed his taut behind for audiences and engaged in numerous sexually charged scenes with a number of his female co-stars.

But the 33-year-old actor, who is reportedly dating Kate Bosworth, will not bare all for no reason.

"If it makes sense, I'll do nudity, and it's made sense every single time I'm naked on the show," he told popeater.com.

He doesn't even mind stripping in front of men.

"I've got a very, very graphic scene coming up [in "True Blood"] that I shot with a man," he told the gossip Web site.

Despite his affinity for saucy scenes, however, Skarsgård tends to be attracted more to dark material than to romance. In fact, he only agreed to appear in Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" music video, which was directed by fellow Swede Jonas Ackerland, if it didn't include romantic cliches.

"I didn't want to do something if we'd just be walking down the beach or holding hands or that sort of thing," he told the gossip Web site. "When Jonas pitched it, he was like, 'It won't be anything silly. You're going to try to kill her and push her off a balcony and then she'll come back and she'll poison you and you die.' "

Skarsgård thought it sounded "cool" and immediately accepted the gig that ultimately raised his profile.

"I worked on it for six hours at least, six or seven hours, and I guess a lot of people saw it," he told popeater.com. "The thing is, you can work on a movie for three months, and no one sees it, and then you do something like this for six hours, and that's what people talk about!"

All that exposure for so little work was the perfect fit for the actor.

"I'm just going to quit acting and do music videos from now on," he joked to the gossip Web site. "I'm over 'True Blood.' I'm officially quitting right now!"

Source

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:14
Let's have some more pics of him nekkid, just for fun

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 19:24
I was delighted when he bared all he is beautiful, hope he strips some more lol.  I may have let out a little squeal hehe. 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 19:44
Why is only one of these pic showing up? They were all working today. If I wasn't so puggled with the heat I would go radio rental. I'll sort them when I home. Nothing can come between us and Big Al's Hot naked ass.
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 21:37
they're all showing for me. not my type but hot bod i'll give him that
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 22:07
Originally posted by James

Nothing can come between us and Big Al's Hot naked ass.

I know lol Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply