I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Crispgate'rumbles on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Crispgate'rumbles on
    Posted: 26 June 2010 at 11:21

'Crispgate' Rumbles On

2679 views,  36 comments,  11 liked
Crispgate%20Rumbles%20On While Josie, Nathan and Corin were relaxing at the Carousel this morning, the conversation inevitably came around to 'Crispgate'.

This is currently the hot topic in the House and relates to an incident yesterday in which Sunshine refused to share her crisps with other housemates. She was given the crisps as a vegan option to pizzas and did not want to share them with the others as she felt they had already had their food.

Corin didn't really seem to give an opinion but both Josie and Nathan were adamant that Sunshine should definitely have shared her, now infamous, crisps yesterday.

Josie said, ' I've always given her [Sunshine] the benefit of the doubt but not after all that'. Nathan mockingly attempted to recreate Sunshine's voice, repeating something Sunshine said about the saga. Doing his best Sunshine he said, 'I will only give crisps to the people who care more about me than the crisps'.

We wait to see if further tension is caused by this packet of poor innocent crisps... But while we wait, let us know below what you think of the situation. Was Sunshine justified in keeping the crisps to herself? Or, should she have shared them with her hungry housemates?
 Post Reply Post Reply