I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Crispgate' begins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Crispgate' begins
    Posted: 26 June 2010 at 11:19

'Crispgate' Begins

5376 views,  17 comments,  13 liked
Crispgate%20Begins First there were onions, now there are crisps.  It seems that food has a lot to do with arguments in this year's Big Brother House.

It all began yesterday afternoon when Sunshine was given some crisps as her Vegan option for food.  Everyone was happy as they ploughed into their pizzas but as the day wore on and bellies began to rumble, beady eyes watched as Sunshine held on to her salty snacks.

Sunshine stored her crisps under her bed but confessed to Mario 'I feel bad about doing this, it makes me look greedy.  I just want to save them for when we have bread so I can make a sandwich'.  The former Mole assured her not to worry and that she was entitled to do what she liked with her crisps: 'it's not as if your storing food from the shopping budget, these are your crisps, if anyone says anything to you come and tell me.'

Later that evening and after the eviction, Caoimhe ventured into the Bedroom where she found Sunshine and John chatting about Govan's recent deptarture.  The Irish beauty requested some crisps to which the sassy student replied 'I was saving them for tomorrow' but before Sunshine could finish her sentence, Caoimhe was out of the room and heading towards the Kitchen to relay the message to her friends.

Sunshine followed Caoimhe out and re-submitted her case for keeping her crisps but it was too late.  Shabby had already sauntered into the Bathroom to moan to Ife and Nathan was already being told the news by Josie.

Nothing came of the argument but there has been a lot of gossip circulating the subject tonight.  Caoimhe and Shabby joked with Sunshine about it in the Bedroom and everything looked like it was just friendly banter but Caoimhe definitely has a bee in her bonnet, that's for sure.

Watch this space to find out how the drama unfolds...
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2010 at 17:05
Well, it seems a bizarre meal choice (i take it she had crisps instead of pizza, and presumably more than one packet), but they're her food so fiar enough to keep them for herself if that's how they were given (ie for her meal and therefore her sole use).

Post Reply Post Reply