I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor wannabe has already had record deal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor wannabe has already had record deal
    Posted: 17 June 2010 at 09:37

X Factor wannabe Keedie Green once had £1million record deal

Published: Today

X FACTOR wannabe Keedie Green's friendship with guest judge Natalie Imbruglia isn't her only advantage - she previously had a £1million five-album deal with EMI in 2005.

Sin-gled%20out%20...%20with%20Si%20ex%20%20%20Sinitta
Sin-gled out ... with Si ex Sinitta

The classically-trained starlet also had a number two single with ex-Blue star Duncan James called I Believe My Heart - and a top 20 single with the England cricket team when they recorded Jerusalem.

Natalie - standing in while Dannii Minogue is on maternity leave - was the target of failed acts' gripes after she put through Keedie and revealed she had sung at her birthday bash.

Nat said: "It made me cry it was so amazing. I'm definitely putting you through."

Close%20...%20with%20X%20Factors%20%20%20Brian
Close ... with X Factor's Brian

But it is not Torquay lass Keedie's only link to the X Factor team. She also knows Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Sinitta and the show's creative director Brian Friedman.

The 27-year-old was also the support act for former winner Shane Ward in 2005.

Last night an X Factor spokeswoman told TV Biz: "Keedie does not have an existing recording contract and is therefore eligible to enter X Factor."

A source told TV Biz: "Keedie is a seasoned pro - she should have no trouble walking this competition."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3017450/X-Factor-wannabe-Keedie-Green-once-had-1m-record-deal.html#ixzz0r66FgulQ
 Post Reply Post Reply