I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Judge Natalie knew singer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Judge Natalie knew singer
    Posted: 16 June 2010 at 11:47

X Judge Natalie knew singer

Published: Today

NATALIE Imbruglia faced a second day of jibes at the X Factor auditions - after putting through a wannabe who once sang at her birthday.

Failed acts cried foul when the Torn singer, 35 - who was taunted that she was a "one hit wonder" on Sunday - put through opera singer Keedy Green.

The Torquay lass sang Time To Say Goodbye and got a huge cheer from the crowd and four yeses from the judges.

Natalie said: "I recognise you. You sang at my birthday a few years back. I remember because it made me cry it was so amazing. I'm definitely putting you through."

But some acts that failed to make the grade whinged.

One said: "What a coincidence that someone who Natalie knew got to sing in front of the judges and got put through."

But a production source said: "Keedy was brilliant."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3015741/Judge-Nat-knew-singer.html#ixzz0r0mwfoF8
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 18:06
see she changed her dress then. LOLLOLLOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply