I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The X Faker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The X Faker
    Posted: 14 June 2010 at 14:27
The X Faker

Published: Today

CHERYL Cole puts her hand up to being a fake tan addict - as her wrist reveals a strangely abrupt cut-off to her glow.

The X Factor judge, 26, was waving to fans as she arrived for the first round of the talent show's auditions in Birmingham yesterday.

Cheryl - joined on the judging panel by Dannii Minogue's stand-in Natalie Imbruglia, 35 - looked stunning in tight grey leather trousers.

Girls%20a%20crowd%20...%20Cheryl%20%20%20meets%20fans
Girls a crowd ... Cheryl meets fans
Goff

But she is working with a team of stylists on a sophisticated new image in time for the release of her second solo album.

A source said: "The favourite look so far is that of an old Hollywood film star look - an edgy Rita Hayworth or Ava Gardner."

Cheryl, divorcing England star Ashley, 29, has signed a deal with pal Will.i.am's US label for the new album, due later this year.

The source added: "By the time it's out, her style will need updating. Some of the best stylists have been drafted in with no expense spared." Perhaps one will throw in some fake tanning tips...

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3012542/X-Faker-Cheryls-dodgy-tan-mark.html#ixzz0qpkQE7Xe

Post Reply Post Reply