I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meet judge Picksy Lottt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet judge Picksy Lottt
    Posted: 10 June 2010 at 08:21
Meet judge Picksy Lott

By COLIN ROBERTSON

Published: Today

X FACTOR wannabes are set to be at the mercy of teen songstress Pixie Lott next week, TV Biz can reveal.

The 19-year-old impressed show chief Simon Cowell after she appeared on Britain's Got Talent last week as a guest singer.

And last night he offered her the vacant stand-in judge slot for Monday's auditions in Birmingham.

Pals say she will take up the challenge of picking who will progress to the next stage of the ITV1 show. Pixie will fill in for pregnant judge Dannii Minogue.

A show source revealed: "Pixie may be young but she's not afraid to speak her mind. She's only been in the charts for just over a year but she already sounds like a pro.

"And unlike a lot of pop acts these days, she's happy singing live so is well-qualified to judge the wannabes."

The source added: "Simon was really blown away by her performance last week on BGT and his mind was made up."

Pixie, from Bromley, Kent, was signed up as a professional singer at the tender age of 15.

She topped the charts twice last year with Mama Do and Boys and Girls.

Cowell picked Pixie to inject some teenage insight into proceedings. And she should prove a big hit with the acts as many are in her age group.

Robbie Williams, Charlotte Church, Lily Allen and one of the Westlife boys are also believed to be in the frame to be stand-in judges.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3007437/Pixie-Lott-asked-to-be-a-stand-in-X-Factor-judge.html#ixzz0qQs67uq9

Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 08:59
Well done, Simon.   I do like Pixie Lott as well.
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 09:32
Ever since Mama Do, I've been a fan and yes I have a big crush on her...
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 16:20
Well Done Simon you made a right choice there i do like Pixie Lott x
 Post Reply Post Reply