I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB Housemate Mario - The Mole

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB Housemate Mario - The Mole
    Posted: 17 May 2011 at 14:27
Awww, follow us on Twitter for the new series of Big Brother, you might find another Mario

BBReturns

j_2009 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote j_2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 14:12
i really like mario, i still do, follow him on twitter. hes datin sum1 whos on twitter now. apparently hes dating a guy frm Cardiff, Ben Hartley

Gutted :(
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 10:39
I liked him as the Mole.

His accent's all over the place which i find off-putting and i don't like the touchy-feelyness. He still has potential, but he's a bit of a drip on occasion.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 17:44
He'll be my early favourite to win if he does
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 19:19
he's good at thinking on his feet think he might just make this mole thing unless bb pulls the mole rug from under his feet 
moonshine
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:05

Im liking him ..
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 01:30

MARIO THE MOLE - 14th HOUSEMATE REVEALED

Earlier this evening 13 new housemates entered the Big Brother house to begin a summer in front of the cameras. Shortly after Big Brother made his choices and ushered the chosen ones into the house Lady Luck had her say. The names of the remaining 68 housemates were put into a tombola for a random draw under the auspices of an independent adjudicator. Davina reached in and picked out one name. Mario.

Mario is to become the 14th housemate but he has been set a very special task - the impossible task. Big Brother told him that "with great randomness comes great responsibility…."

Mario must enter the Big Brother house wearing a mole costume. He must sleep in the mole hole and will be asked to perform a series of dastardly deeds against his fellow housemates that he must complete without them realising he is the BB mole. If he succeeds then he can stay. If he fails then he will be asked to leave the Big Brother house.

MARIO

Born near Venice in Italy Mario is half British and half Italian. He lives in Essex and although now unemployed recently worked in McDonalds.

Mario is fascinated by the paranormal and the potential powers of the mind believing "we are all connected by a cosmic force but organized religion isn't relevant or needed".

He doesn't believe that love truly exists rather it is 'an enforced emotion of jealously and fear'. He says he has learnt to not wear heart on his sleeve and to trust no-one, he is often the dumper because he likes feeling like a big man.

Mario has a phobia of death and aging which means he constantly wears moisturiser and sunblock and always exercises 'to be young and beautiful'. He hates to see animals mistreated but he eats meat.

Mario is a massive Big Brother fan and he owns the diary room chair from BB7. His friends say he is a shallow narcissist but he is bored by Paris Hilton/Jordan wannabes. He admits to being vain, saying when he goes to a club even if he doesn't want to pull girls, he still wants to look attractive to them. However, never in Primark - "vampire and destroyer of fashion"

Post Reply Post Reply