I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB Housemate David

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB Housemate David
    Posted: 10 June 2010 at 00:31

DAVID

This ex-postman/ex-pest controller is now a Christian Minister who lives at home with his wife of 17 years along with his four kids, three dogs, six chickens and lots of rabbits. David recently organised an extreme religious event on Barry Island called Sloshfest which attracted hundreds of people from around the globe.

Top of the class at junior school David went off the rails as a teen, drinking and taking drugs. But on October 11th 1992 he met Jesus. Since then he has thrown off the shackles of drink and drugs getting drunk on "Godka" instead.

As well as God David believes in UFOs and ghosts but only as an extension of his understanding of the scriptures. He says he doesn't want to go into the house to preach but to be himself, claiming to be funny, bright and likeable when he is relaxed.

David enjoys hunting, fishing and Cardiff City FC. He says he spends a lot of time doing very little but does travel through time and space in the spirit realm and the weirdest thing he's done is "visit the sun."

He says "I didn't want to go on Big Brother and I feel weird about the whole thing", but since wondered if God's opening a door to the show for him. Whilst in the house he says that he is up for having fun but won't do "anything of a sexual nature, or that may harm my Ministerial integrity".

Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 15:20

He is creeping me out ..
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 10:42
Agred Rose, he creeps me out too.
 Post Reply Post Reply