I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

newbie here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 14:15
Originally posted by godisacelt

im kinda new i suppose registered awhile ago and follow the twitters but dont get around to popping in here often hope all are well

Originally posted by Ollie

new to the blueroom, been following some of your twitters.

the name is ollie and i live near to manchester

Yay and Yay! Welcome!
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 19:44

back again lol, my boring fresh air freak partner has not been working and doesn't do the internet or tv and gets stressed when i do :(

Hyperupdate View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Hyperupdate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 20:15
The BB11 section will now get updatesnod
My BB Twitter: http://twitter.com/hyperupdate2 Welcome thread: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27469
kent_boy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote kent_boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 23:33
hi all my name is  jamie and im from kent
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 23:43
hi jamie and welcome
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 08:37

Hello and welcome
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 15:49
hey all n00bs
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 21:16
hi guys, been offline for a few weeks following a bit of a drama.  my partner (a firefighter) broke his leg at work.  he fell down a shaft or something whilst on an alarm inspection.  not even fighting fires or saving lives, at a boring old alarm call lol !! he had to have an operation and pins put in his leg.  at the minute he's got a massive pot on his leg cos they dont want him to bend his knee just yet.  its his tibia he's broken. he's immobile in any case so we've shipped him off to his mums in cambridge to look after him bcos i cant have loads of time off work, although they have been good with me.  i'm back home now and hes still in cambridge. he'll come back home once he has a smaller pot on, when he's more mobile. then he'll get sent off to this rehab centre for pysio to get him back to work.

every cloud has a silver lining though, cos hes stuck in doors hes got addicted to big brother. hes never watched it before. we've been together 3 years and ive had 3 yers of hassle watching it, now its about to end he thinks its the best show ever, typical lol 
Julie W View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Julie W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 00:51

Hello! I am Julie. I came across this forum and surf with this forum.
 I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members.
Hope have a good time with you all.

DanceLOL

Angel
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 01:05
Hello Julie,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12