I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Glee
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glee star denies affair with co-star

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glee star denies affair with co-star
    Posted: 14 May 2010 at 14:28

Glee star denies affair with co-star

Matthew Morrison - laughs off rumours

Glee star Matthew Morrison has denied having a fling with his co-star Lea Michele.

The actor, who plays teacher Will Schuester to Michele's over-achiever Rachel Berry, said that he can handle the tabloid rumours linking him to female co-stars because he doesn't 'really care'.

Morrison told Parade magazine: "There's the one about Lea and myself, and we were literally on set and I got a call from my publicist, and she got a call a minute later .It's so laughable."

Reports in the US media say Morrison's ex Chrishell Stause claimed she called off their wedding because of his relationship with Michele.

He added: "[It] so isn't true. I have a great relationship with her."

Michele has also denied the rumours, saying: "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."

Source

Post Reply Post Reply