I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB programmes end of May

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB programmes end of May
    Posted: 12 May 2010 at 22:34
ENTERTAINMENT: Big Brother's Big Awards Show
On: E4 (136)
Date: Saturday 22nd May 2010 (starting in 10 days)
Time: 22:15 to 23:20 (1 hour and 5 minutes long)

This summer Big Brother is back for its final swansong, and to celebrate we've decided to reward the housemates that have entertained us the most over the last ten series. Big Brother's Big Award Show sees Davina McCall and the British public bestow accolades upon those housemates deemed memorable for all the right and wrong reasons. There are a number of awards up for grabs: from 'Best Housemate' to 'Best Bitch' and 'Best Couple'. The show culminates in the most hotly contested award of all: 'Best Series'. Housemates from each series will argue why their series was the best, before we announce who has won the prize as voted by the fans themselves. Expect humorous and revealing commentary from ex-housemates, Dermot O'Leary, and other celebrity members of the Big Brother family, as they express their opinions about these award winning moments.
(Subtitles)

QUIZ SHOW: Big Brother's Big Quiz
On: E4 (136)
Date: Saturday 22nd May 2010 (starting in 10 days)
Time: 23:20 to 00:20 (1 hour long)

Davina McCall hosts a very special comedy quiz show celebrating all things Big Brother. Team captains Danny Wallace, Ulrika Jonsson, Jamelia and Jack Whitehall hook up with some of the most memorable housemates to face questions about tasks, tantrums, relationships, life after Big Brother and much more. Featuring unexpected twists and surprises, and the return of familiar faces like Nikki Grahame, "Nasty" Nick Bateman, Brian Belo, Derek Laud and Makosi Musambasi.
godisacelt View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote godisacelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 22:50
if they showing these programmes at end of may cant see it being a late june start reckon 3rd of june seems more likely now.
Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 09:01
We never got an update as to what BB10's housemates did next!!!  Were they that boring?
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:50
think the quiz by the looks of it is the same one as they put out last year same people involved and if i remember rightly it didn't go down to well on here think it became the nikki show
moonshine
Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 13:21
Originally posted by moonshine

think the quiz by the looks of it is the same one as they put out last year same people involved and if i remember rightly it didn't go down to well on here think it became the nikki show

Yup, a repeat of a show first shown when Big Brother was 10, back in 2009.
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
 Post Reply Post Reply