I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing With The Stars - 2010
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 10 Week 8 Recap and Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 10 Week 8 Recap and Pictures
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 13:19

Dancing With The Stars: Nicole Scherzinger scores full marks in 50s style crop top

By Lizzie Smith
Last updated at 12:05 PM on 11th May 2010

Giving a cheeky wink to the cameras, Nicole Scherzinger seems well aware that her spell on Dancing With The Stars is going well.

The Pussycat Doll has consistently scored top marks on the show, and is tipped to triumph.

Last night saw her once again top the leader board. The 31-year-old singer leapt into the arms of dance partner Derek Hough as they were awarded 30 points for their 50s-style Paso Doble routine.

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NICOLE'S PASO DOBLE...

Nicole%20Scherzinger%20

Top of the pops: Nicole Scherzinger gives the camera a wink after she and dance partner Derek Hough were awarded full marks for their 50s-style Pasodoble routine

The couple beamed as the judges waxed lyrical about the Spanish dance and Bruno Tonioli described it as a 'jewel created by a master'.

Scherzinger and Hough also scored highly on their second routine - a foxtrot, which earned them 29 points out of a possible 30.

The marks came as a relief to Scherzinger, who had been nearing breaking point during rehearsals.

Nicole%20

'Jewel created by a master': Nicole and Derek show off their dance moves

Nicole

Revealing: Nicole's bra top and gypsy skirt revealed her toned dancer's body

The Pussycat Doll sobbed on camera as she struggled to grasp the choreography and said she felt under pressure to perform.

'Anyone who thinks this comes naturally to me should come into rehearsals,' she said. 'It's not easy.'

Nicole has wowed the audience, and judges, with her skills on the dancefloor. But her daring outfits have also thrilled.

Triumphant:%20Nicole%20celebrates%20her%20top%20marks

Triumphant: Nicole celebrates her top marks...

...after%20breaking%20down%20because%20of%20the%20stress%20of%20rehersals

...after breaking down because of the stress of rehersals

Last night she squeezed into a bra top and long gypsy skirt which showed off her toned dancers body and abundant curves.

Joining Nicole on the show was former contestant Kim Kardashian, who once again took to the dancefloor with former partner Mark Ballas.

The 29-year-old tweeted: 'Back on the dance floor with Mark Ballas. I miss this place!'

Nicole%20

Hard work: Nicole said perfecting the dance routine was not easy

Last week saw Pamela Anderson sent home, in a shock decision that judges called 'heartbreaking.'

Pamela and partner Damien Whitewood found themselves in the bottom two for the third time along with U.S. sports presenter Erin Andrews and her partner in the competition Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

She received a standing ovation from the audience and the judges as she learned her fate.

Kim%20Kardashian

She's got the moves: Former contestant Kim Kardashian returned to the dancefloor in an advert brealk, tweeting: 'I miss this place!'

Edited by Bren - 11 May 2010 at 13:24
 Post Reply Post Reply