I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lou's been Tangoed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lou's been Tangoed
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 10:11
X Factor Lou's been Tangoed

Published: Today

THE future's orange for normally pasty-faced X Factor judge Louis Walsh.

The Irishman has been named as the new face of fake tan wipes made by soft drink label Tango.

He posed in a fake tan with a couple of orange-skinned beauties to promote Tan-go.

Louis, 57, admitted: "My fellow judges are always making fun of my lack of tan.

"But Simon Cowell is going to love this!"

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:39
Horrific

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:47
X Factor's Louis Walsh has signed up to be the face of Tango 'Fake Tan-go' tanning wipes.

The reality TV judge will make an appearance at a Superdrug store in Newcastle later today to launch the product. He also posed in a pair of swimming shorts covered in orange fake tan for a series of publicity shots.

Speaking about the promotion, Walsh said: "My fellow judges are always making fun of my lack of tan so I'm sure they'll find it very funny that I've joined the ranks of orange celebrities with the 'you've been tangoed' glow. Simon is really going to love this!"

The soft drinks firm's fake tan spinoff was trialled with a limited edition run on eBay, but the product proved so popular that it will now be selling the wipes nationwide.

"Tango is known for its sense of humour and we wanted to have a bit of fun with the media's association of overly bronzed celebs and our 'You've Been Tangoed' catchphrase," said Tango brand manager Adam Goodger.

"We couldn't believe how popular our fake tan was, so now we're bringing it to the masses in Superdrug stores across the country. With its distinctive orange hue the wipes are far more convenient than sploshing fake tan all over yourself from a bottle.

"And for people like Louis, they're perfect to add a bit of colour to that milk bottle complexion just in time for summer."

Source

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:51

Nice ass *boke*

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:53
omg alex did you have to Faint
 Post Reply Post Reply