I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ex Big Brother housemate Stephanie for X Factor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Vicky-Leigh View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ex Big Brother housemate Stephanie for X Factor
    Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 14:50
They have impressed show bosses in early auditions and have been given the green light to go before the TV judges in June.
I don't watch BB so couldn't comment on that :S But I'd love to know how they know this when everyone else has been told it's a 6-8 week wait to find out if you're through to the judges!
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 14:00
Very surprised to hear about this, I've heard Steph sing too, Bren

She could do really well at the auditions
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 13:34
as you know I have family connection with Steph and she can certainly sing !!
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 13:27
would be refreshing if she relied on her talent rather than her body. 
BigBrotherFan4ever View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote BigBrotherFan4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 12:57
I read about this on another forum, i hope she does better than she did on Big BrotherWink
My All Time Favourite HM is "Rex"
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 10:17

BIG BROTHER BABE SET FOR X FACTOR SHOWDOWN WITH RIVAL CHERYL COLE

BIG Brother babe Stephanie McMichael is set for a TV showdown with her arch-enemy Cheryl Cole.

The pair will come face-to-face on the new series of The X Factor.

Scouser Steph, who was a BB housemate two years ago, has formed a girlband called The LiverBirds. 

They have impressed show bosses in early auditions and have been given the green light to go before the TV judges in June.

But blonde Steph, 21, is not looking forward to the encounter since one of those on the panel is an old rival – Cheryl.

Steph was a contestant along with Cheryl on the ITV talent show Popstars: The Rivals in 2002.

Sneaky Steph only made it on the show by lying about her age. She was 13 at the time and the age limit was 16.

Cheryl, 26, smelled a rat and sussed that Steph was under age.

Steph’s mum Jo, 63, said: “Cheryl was quizzing her about her age because I think that she was a bit suspicious.

“Stephanie made loads of stories up. It was quite difficult for her.”

As a result of Cheryl’s grilling, TV bosses realised she was too young and she was kicked out.

Jo added: “She was gutted. She could have been in Girls Aloud and had that taken away. Being bigger than Cheryl would be good revenge.”

Source

Edited by Alex - 28 Apr 2010 at 10:24
 Post Reply Post Reply