I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lineker Junior cops off with Sophie Reade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lineker Junior cops off with Sophie Reade
    Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 13:13

Gary Lineker's eldest son George has only been on the London social scene a few months since turning 18 in October.

But it looks like the teenager may have already found a celebrity girlfriend in Big Brother 10 winner Sophie Reade, 20.

The young couple were looking very close in London last night as they enjoyed a spot of club-hopping together.

George%20Lineker%20and%20his%20new%20girlfriend,%20Big%20Brother%2010%20winner%20%20%20Sophie%20Reade%20leaving%20Orchidi

Bagging a babe? Gary Lineker's son George and Big Brother 10 winner Sophie Reade put their arms around each other as they leave Orchid nightclub last night

Arriving at the Walkers Flavour Cup party separately at the Orchid nightclub in Piccadilly Circus, the night started off as a family affair for George alongside his father Gary and stepmother Danielle.

But after the parents went home, George was free to let his hair down in the company of the blonde glamour model.

After a few hours in Orchid, the couple and their friends decided to move on to Mahiki a few blocks away - where George celebrated his 18th birthday party five months ago.

George%20Lineker%20Sophie%20Reade

The look of love? Gary and Sophie share a lingering look as they leave the club

Appearing a tad worse for wear, a wobbly Sophie clung on to to George for support as they left the club.

Clearly comfortable together, the pair were spotted looking into each other's eyes and sharing private jokes.

In the early hours of this morning, the pair finally emerged from Mahiki, where a high-spirited Sophie was seen darting into a nearby red phonebox with two other friends.

After being helped out of the booth by George, the teenagers then hailed a black taxi together.

Sophie%20Reade%20leaving%20the%20launch%20party%20for%20the%20new%20Walkers%20%20%20campaign
Sophie%20Reade%20leaving%20the%20launch%20party%20for%20the%20new%20Walkers%20%20%20campaign

Antics: George makes the bizarre discovery of Sophie pinning up her 'business cards' in a red phonebox outside Mahiki

While Sophie is yet to disclose the nature of her friendship with George, the pair have been out together several times.

On her Twitter page two weeks ago, Sophie wrote: 'Excited about partying in London town tonight with Miss Stephanie Louise and Mr George Lineker!! Woohoo.'

Sophie has been single since ending her romance with Big Brother housemate Kris Donnelly last summer.

Since winning the show, Sophie has returned to her glamour modelling career and recently appeared on 'makeunder' TV show Snog, Marry, Avoid.

She is currently training for the London Marathon next month on behalf of the Children's Trust and in memory of her sister Rachel, who tragically died of meningitis when she was five.

Do you have a story about a celebrity? Call the Daily Mail showbusiness desk on 0207 938 6364 or 0207 938 6683.

Sophie%20Reade%20George%20Lineker%20leaving%20the%20launch%20party%20for%20the%20new%20%20%20Walkers%20campaign

High spirits: Sophie looked like she was having a good time as she giggled in the back of the taxi

Source

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 13:18
OMG he's so UGLY! Gary Lineker's alright for an older man (well I would) but his son suffers from Rumer Willis Syndrome - all the parts are there but they just don't work this time round.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 13:24
Sophie's a lost a few pounds again, but I still wouldn't date her
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 13:48
George looks the spit of his Dad. 

crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 17:42
The elder Lineker is a fairly loathsome piece of work in my opinion but if I remember right George had some health problems in his childhood so its good to know he's turned out OK (except for the ears).
'If you're old enough you're good enough' - Mike Bassett
 Post Reply Post Reply